"Standard Car" does not correspond to the interior view.Update read 1st page

• Thread starter JDMKING13
  • 1,440 comments
Even in the unlikely event that the models were swapped with those from Prologue, there would be no visible differences whatsoever.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11jqbo9.jpg[IMG]

That's the closest you can possibly go during gameplay, yet there's still no visible lack of polygons whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

That image is from prologue. As I said, there is no model swapping in prologue. However that doesn't prove there won't be model swapping in GT5 since premium cars in GT5 have roughly double the polygons.

^^^ I understand.
PD looking to the future, using assets from the past.

Please get with the present PD.
bttfgt.jpg

Last edited:
i don`t know if anybody thought about this, but while I was playing 100 Miles on Seattle (GT3), I was driving in driver`s view (or bumper cam) and I scratched the rear, I thought. The biggest difference betwen standart and premium is the damage detail on the cars. Premium cars have full visual damage and as we all think it has driver`s view cam. Standart have less visual damage no driver`s cam. And now the thought that came to me. If i remember well we have seen non-racing models li videos and they had verry good interior view but not full damage visuals, and also in the mean time we have seen videos also with racing models that they had interior view but they had and full visual damage. I don`t know but what I`m thinking is that the non-racing models that we have seen in latest videos have driver`s view cam but not having full damage doesn`t make them standart, then it could be really that standart models doesn`t have bigger detail not only in visual damage but also in interiors.

So really what your saying is, we Dont have a clue.

I've known that we don't know anything for quite awhile now.

I know 4chan is not the premier place for GT5 news, but I saw this pic and it looked sorta legit. Supposedly the interior of a GT4 rehashed car, anyone have an opinion?
If this is it, I can live with that.

c5c9e567.png

That's the same Corvette that they showed in the "Standard Cars" video on the official GT5 website. Unless there's two of them that look exactly the same?

The fact that the interior is pretty much pitch black adds a little credability too, when you see cockpit views of other cars on that track they have fully visible interiors thanks to the light illuminating the dashboard etc.

That's the same Corvette that they showed in the "Standard Cars" video on the official GT5 website. Unless there's two of them that look exactly the same?
:ouch: No, it's not the same, that is the convertible version, which has been proven to be premium like two months ago.

Ugh. Haven't we been over this? It's the C3 Convertible which we've known to be premium since E3. Apparently. Edit: And I've been tree'd

Unless I'm missing something, this is the only video showing a cockpit view of a older muscle car. I guess until we get other videos to compare with, this issue will keep going round. Maybe by Gamescom this can be cleared up.:grumpy:

Unless I'm missing something, this is the only video showing a cockpit view of a older muscle car. I guess until we get other videos to compare with, this issue will keep going round. Maybe by Gamescom this can be cleared up.:grumpy:

The picture is from a demo at a public event. To this day, all demos have only contained premium cars. There really isn't anything to go around about. It's

The picture is from a demo at a public event. To this day, all demos have only contained premium cars. There really isn't anything to go around about. It's

Its just new people comming here not bothering to read even the last 2 pages and just posting without reading if this has already been covered.

There over 1400 posts, I think that's a lot of round and round. Firstly I think it's a premium to, but as long as there is little bits of info like the picture above hanging out there without others compare it to, people will keep the discussion going on.

TBH. If the picture above is a premium. Which I'm not doubting.
It's not all that detailed.
Maybe it's just the light or something.

TBH. If the picture above is a premium. Which I'm not doubting.
It's not all that detailed.
Maybe it's just the light or something.

This is the problem with captured media on the internet. It all comes down to how it was captured, the quality of the capturing device (phone, capture card, video camera),the lighting in the room/in-game, and on and on...

;)

Delphic Reason
This is the problem with captured media on the internet. It all comes down to how it was captured, the quality of the capturing device (phone, capture card, video camera),the lighting in the room/in-game, and on and on...

;)

Cheers Delphic, let's just say that picture is not the most flattering for a premium.

Do you mean it fake?
No. I don't believe it is Standard simply because of what else we know about GT5 at this point in time. The source itself doesn't influence me that much. However, I wouldn't put it past Anon to do something like that just to screw with people.

Back