Standard Cars Here

deepforestraceway0.jpg

Here is my favorite little car. And i doesn't look terrible.

A Honda City TURBO!

Its awesome! I used to rip 400hp bigger cars with one of these in GT4. In GT4 it was the most powerful "Kei-sized" car @ 231hp fully tuned.

Honestly, the cars in-game look better than any of the best pics in this thread. It's easy to pick out every little flaw in a still picture, you can even find things wrong with the premium cars if you look hard enough. I have a hard time telling the two apart during a race.

Here's just one I've taken, the Maserati is premium and the Viper is standard.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

Last edited:
hi, is it true that you can´t change the rims in the standard cars? i can´t drive a Civic EG6 with stardard awefull rims!!

Honestly, the cars in-game look better than any of the best pics in this thread. It's easy to pick out every little flaw in a still picture, you can even find things wrong with the premium cars if you look hard enough. I have a hard time telling the two apart during a race.

Here's just one I've taken, the Maserati is premium and the Viper is standard.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

100% true. Really nice Viper!

It is, too bad it's not mine. :lol: Actually neither of those cars are me, I'm off in the sand out of shot. :dopey:

How'd you get them so bright and clear?

You would better ask Polyphony cause they are straight from GT5 (just resized).

I'm not bad with camera and here same as real life: if you just point photo camera somewhere and push the button - usually nothing good will come out. You should keep in mind some stuff like shutter speed, aperture, lighting and best angle

only got a couple pics so far, but i mainly drive standard cars, as that's where all my favorite cars are.

Lexus SC300, about 730hp.
sc300m.jpg

BMW 120d, as in diesel :P about 300hp
120dq.jpg

In later time, I would like to see a few standards replaced with new premiums and bring the standard/premium range to 60:40 if at all possible and make them completely new cars, whether that is possible I don't know but thats what I would like to see.

only got a couple pics so far, but i mainly drive standard cars, as that's where all my favorite cars are.

Lexus SC300, about 730hp.QUOTE]

How much can you tune the lexus one, do you have all engine and turbo upgrades etc?

lovely standard guys... really really lovely ! 80% of the cars i want to drive, are standards, and i´m not worried about it! They look FANTASTIC...

Although i was thinking that HONDA CITY in the car list, was this one:

New-Honda-City-5.jpg

:)

woah wtf?

doesent really look like that ... at all
i will take some screen when i play later

Have your heard about video capture "screenshots" by cheap cards? LOL

Game looks exactly like photomode except AA. In game it something like 2AA

Lexus SC300, about 730hp.QUOTE]

How much can you tune the lexus one, do you have all engine and turbo upgrades etc?

that's with all the performance upgrades, can't get any more hp outta it, the rest is making grip somehow, it's kinda wild :P

...yep, I think that Berlinette R/S Coupé is the worst standard model car I've seen so far...

Agreed. The Berlinette R/S Coupé is really botched, its textures are awful. However, the other standards I have are decent (I couldn't play very long, so I only have a handful of cars). I took some pics of those (Lexus IS200, Mazda Demio...), and hope to upload them later today.

The berlinetta is by far THE worst looking standard car in the game. It truly looks exactly like that pic above.

Back