Standard Cars Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanSkylineN1
  • 2,840 comments
  • 401,414 views
SupraRZBlke.png


SupraRZBlkd.png



}:^{>
 
Prepare for an archive overload..:p

RoadCourse-Indy_4-1.jpg


RoadCourse-Indy_5-1.jpg


CapeRingNorth.jpg


MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2-1.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack-3.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_5-4.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_4-4.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2-1.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3-1.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_4-3.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_11-2.jpg


Nrburgring24h-1.jpg


HighSpeedRing.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack_2-1.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009-1.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7_12.jpg
 
Thanks

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg
 
Trial Mountain.
 
My god the Cobra R is one of the worst standards lol
 
It's that super shiny paint job. Mine doesn't look like that. Less glossy colors make it look pretty good.
 
Mine is Silver with BBS LM's, definitely looks better with a less shiny paint job.

And I saw a real one yesterday.
 
I don't think it's the paint, I think it's the place. Laguna Seca is a bright track, these shots were taken with the EV @ -1.0. Other pics I have taken aren't that shiney.

The color is Black. No pearl, mica or metallic.


}:^{>
 
Thought I'd do some CobraR photos...Its the clash of curves and blunt edges that make it look bad in GT5

cobraR03.jpg


cobrar02.jpg


CobraR01.jpg


CobraR00.jpg
 
Anything like "omg I can't believe you did that" or "your car looks like ****" is more than welcomed ahahah
 
Back