Standard Cars Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanSkylineN1
  • 2,840 comments
  • 401,422 views
8063661831_40d4cf0718_z.jpg
 
Many thanks Stray, again nice clean up on the R5! 👍
 
I really have no idea how you lot make Standards look so good. Mine are either blurry, or blocky.
 
I really have no idea how you lot make Standards look so good. Mine are either blurry, or blocky.

I use certain car colors to hide imperfections, darker colors usually work well with standards.
 
^Some Standards are better looking than others though. :crazy:
The New Beetle is kinda rough.
8143561095_2312249342_b.jpg
 
I hate the front on the 2D. Not your picture, just the actual car.
 
I hate the front on the 2D. Not your picture, just the actual car.

Gotta love that 60's styling! Definitely function above form.


}:^{>
 
Lovely pictures, guys. I'm slightly worried that they're excessively edited in PS/GIMP/etc. but those are some great shots nevertheless.

My image is a bit heavy, so here's a thumbnail:
 
Back