Standard Cars Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter NissanSkylineN1
  • 2,840 comments
  • 401,430 views
8519438605_0078a032a9_c.jpg

8547260108_3693c6dac7_z.jpg

8546159443_a69326d4eb_z.jpg

8546159453_39a6f3d701_z.jpg
 
(The white Audi R8 LMS)

Great looking car!

My latest creation is related, it's the Audi Le Mans Quattro, in Subaru blue, white rims and white side panels.

roadcoursetwinringmotege.jpg


specialstageroutex2f.jpg

​
 
Those look damn realistic for standard cars Eugene!
Eugene has always been one of the best when it comes to cleanups. He very well has a unique style of photo editing with low contrast.
 
Those look damn realistic for standard cars Eugene!

Thank you! I am glad you like them! ;)


Eugene has always been one of the best when it comes to cleanups. He very well has a unique style of photo editing with low contrast.

Thank you for your kind words! The only one thing I would like to add - I don't clean up the models cause I have no such skills. I edit my works in Lightroom and there are no such tools as in classic photoshop editor :) My only "weapons" are bokeh, angles and lightroom.
 
I don't clean up the models cause I have no such skills. I edit my works in Lightroom and there are no such tools as in classic photoshop editor :) My only "weapons" are bokeh, angles and lightroom.
I suppose your edits drag me away from the jagged edges. Like I've said before, standard vehicles don't need to be cleaned up in order to look good.
 
nothing like a good old rgt round nurb

8546159453_39a6f3d701_c.jpg
 


Shelby Mustang 427 - Cobra engine, AM DB9 chassis, 700hp












​
 
Nice work, Nicolas. The contrast created by the dark car and the background in combination with rather high individual exposures is what attracted my attention immediately. 👍
 
Back