"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Could anybody take a look at the Cadillac Cien please?
Love that motor :D

Gran_Turismo_4__Cadillac_CIEN_by_Gubru.jpg

Last edited:
I never been a big complainer when it come to premium cars or standees cars but the nissan gtr penzoil race car looks like its out of gt2 the exhaust are drawn on

jlb
I never been a big complainer when it come to premium cars or standees cars but the nissan gtr penzoil race car looks like its out of gt2 the exhaust are drawn on
The Amuse Carbon GTR, the exhaust pipe looks like a sticker on the back! :lol:

jlb
I like the falken gtr it no where as bad as the penzoil trust me

Interesting, I'll have to have a quick look at the Pennzoil just to see how terrible it is. :lol: Is it the '00 or '01? Both were from the GT3 days, so I'm not surprised they look way more outdated.

I like the Falken GT-R as well, used it in the 4 hour Nurburgring endurance in GT5; the thing that ruined it (apart from the exhaust) was how bad the textures were. Still need to check if they've fixed them yet.

The Ford RS200 Rally Car is an interesting thing. It's semi-premium. I mean, the non-WRC version is completely premium, and the rally version is done in equal quality, but it doesn't have an interior...which is interesting.

Can someone check these for me

• Ford RS200 '84
  • Audi Quattro '82
  • Nissan Silvia 240RS '83
  • Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
  • Renault RS Turbo '80
Ford RS200 has been updated.
'82 Quattro still the same as GT5.
Silvia 240RS has been updated.
Peugeot 205 still the same as GT5.
RS Turbo has had minor updates to textures. No improvements to 3D model.

Could anybody take a look at the Cadillac Cien please?
Love that motor :D

It's the same as it was in GT5.

Last edited:
So I bought the Spyker C8 Laviolette in black today... MY GOD, IT'S HORRIBLE! The paint reflects everything as if it's a mirror, while it's a normal black! I know Dutch brands aren't used much, but, dear god...

I'm not sure if this has been posted but has anyone noticed that the older Honda Fit looks premium on the exterior?

It doesn't.
Squared off curves/arches. Door handles still drawn on.
The door handles aren't drawn on. They're fully modeled. They look like they are because the real '01 FIT has small handles like that.

Back