"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Does it look semi to you?

14024679863_59b40b0077_o.jpg

Dandelion says hi! :)

If you say so, read it otherwise as if you were because that's how it looked, so thought I'd clear up if there was any confusion to you and the user I was addressing.
That's all I was doing; expanding based on the knowledge I had whilst pointing out any potential gaps in that knowledge. You should relax more, I'm not out to get anyone. ;)

dodge_charger_440_r_t__70_by_gt6_garage-d6yoii3.png

plymouth_superbird__70_by_gt6_garage-d6yi01f.png

isuzu_piazza_xe__81_by_gt6_garage-d722svj.png

And the list goes on.
There's a lot of premium quality "standard" cars, with remodeled parts and new textures. The only downside is the lack of the interior, and gallery view and you can't see the car from the inside (hood for example).
Don't forget the Ford RS200 And ALL the RUFs.

That one should have been deleted, not upgraded. It's totally fictional. I assume they did the same to the Opel though, which is real.

The Chrysler Prowler is different for a standard car.
The outside is really bad.
Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

Look at the lights on the bumperettes. Are those lights or 8-bit explosions? :lol:

Look at the *ahem* Plymouth badge! It looks like it was pasted on with scissors and poorly cut!
Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

The interior is nice, apart from a couple things.
1. Detailing is good, but why does the speedometer show 100 mph and 3000 rpm!? The picture was taken in photo mode!
Syracuse_3.jpg

2. The seats are ugly.
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg

The Chrysler Prowler is different for a standard car.
The outside is really bad.
View attachment 147748
Look at the lights on the bumperettes. Are those lights or 8-bit explosions? :lol:

Look at the *ahem* Plymouth badge! It looks like it was pasted on with scissors and poorly cut!
View attachment 147751

The interior is nice, apart from a couple things.
1. Detailing is good, but why does the speedometer show 100 mph and 3000 rpm!? The picture was taken in photo mode!View attachment 147760
2. The seats are ugly.
View attachment 147756
oh god, that exterior.

One of the worst looking cars has to be the Panoz Esperante GTR-1. I get a feeling that it's ported directly from GT3... I know, the wheels proves that's not the case, but the textures are extremely bad, especially around the side windows.

I didn't want to look all through the thread but I saw the Nissan 240sx is a Semi-Premium now. :) Just a friendly info for all who didn't know

Back