"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
granturismo6_39gxbxp.jpg

granturismo6_379cb0l.jpg

granturismo6_36y9aa3.jpg

granturismo6_35ntx4u.jpg

I love the several new livery choices for the FGT :drool:

Has anyone shown pics of the Nissan R92CP Group C LMP, which sorg had found files in GT5 suggesting that a premium version was to exist?
Also, what about the Subaru Imprezza Rally car '99, the premium-like car from Gran Turismo HD that disappeared?

Last edited:
PD shud just hook up with Autoart. Yes, that model maker. I'm sure they have some exterior body data lying around somewhere on many cars we want.

Wasn't there an easter egg in GT5 where the Mine's Skyline had the same floor detail as the Autoart version?

Has anyone shown pics of the Nissan R92CP Group C LMP, which sorg had found files in GT5 suggesting that a premium version was to exist?
Were there Nissans in my list? Yes. Was there a Nissan R92CP listed?

Also, what about the Subaru Imprezza Rally car '99, the premium-like car from Gran Turismo HD that disappeared?
No standard Subaru got improved at all. We'll see in GT6 1.01.

Before I was saying that only some of standards will be upgraded. Thankfully I was wrong. Now I'm quite confident that they will keep upgrading untouched standards. I bet that they have bunch of interns that work their asses of on upgrading standards :D I hope I'm not wrong again.

Good: the Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R. In fact, I specifically looked it up because I though it was premium when I saw one in a race.

23vgwfo.jpg

2a8ot4y.jpg

Bad: the Ram. I doubt if it has been worked on.

15dszkw.jpg

23jpegh.jpg

Last edited:
+1, Shocked to see the Alto STILL with its low res alpha channel texture and resultant blocky wheel arches. Is that definitely a GT6 shot?
Well, the picture was taken at Brand Hatch, if I'm not mistaken. So, yeah, definitely a shot from GT6.

Apparently on the Semi-premium Mitsubishi FTO it's possible to install a black carbon lightweight bonnet. Can anybody try?
I guess the same is possible for all other significantly improved standard cars.

Well, the picture was taken at Brand Hatch, if I'm not mistaken. So, yeah, definitely a shot from GT6.
True. That is bad then. They said they would sort out the really bad ones. This was one of them.

The Alto really is the runt of the GT litter :)

*Looking at that poor Alto*
Oh dear oh dear!! How can PD release the game with such inconsistency??? :eek:
The JZA80 Supra does look better when compared to that poor little K-car. :scared:

Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185) '91 anyone? ( My car :) ) Thanks so much in advance!

Has the Calsonic R32 Skyline been posted yet?

I dont think they finally decieded to do Standards and that they will stop halfway.They just didnt have time.Or Some will be premiums (Like Supra ) .
They did most of the iconic Standards car to semi premium, and some of them are left behind either for full premium status or semi-premiums through an update.

I wonder if 1.01 added more semi premiums. Can someone check ?

Back