"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
The Subarus appear to have been improved to the borderline acceptable level.

What about Jensen Interceptor MKIII?

That's been removed from the game (or at least it's not on the car list)

Last edited:
What about Jensen Interceptor MKIII?

Unless it was added with 1.01, it's sadly been cut.

NoJensen.PNG

Damn shame if the Interceptor has been cut as well as the Ginetta, although I wouldn't be suprised if that was because not enough people were interested in old British cars like the Jensen.

The ones I'd like to see are the 80s/90s cars like the Carlton, 190, Volvo... Hopefully they've been retouched or will get "proper" models IDC.

could you please remove the wing and/or show us the CTR2?
There is a photo with the CTR2 somewhere on the GTP and.. unfortunately it's just a touched up standard, not fully modelled from scrach semi-premium like the BTR and some other cars. It's a shame, because it's a much nicer car than the ugly 996 RGT.

Anyway.. could someone post a direct-feed or photo mode pic with the 1998 Audi S4? I'm curious if it's one of those upgraded or remodelled standards...

I'm sorry to ask again but I'm very keen to see what the ST185 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC looks like now, anyone prepared to look it up for me? Much appreciated

I really hope these are future premiums that have been put in the game while they still model the interior! Most of them have true significance to the series and would be worth the time to make sure they survive another console gen!

Who said the Subbies weren't improved? They look much better...

The headlights are the thing that really jumps out to me now on the semi-premiums. As far as the Subarus are concerned, don't the premium models pretty much cover everything (with the exception of the WRC race cars)?

The headlights are the thing that really jumps out to me now on the semi-premiums. As far as the Subarus are concerned, don't the premium models pretty much cover everything (with the exception of the WRC race cars)?
No. The entire pre 99 line up is neglected and the pre 05s.. Pretty much what made Subaru great is still standard

It's great to see the Standard cars being upgraded. Unfortunately my 3 favorite cars haven't been touched. Toyota JZA80 Supra, Subaru Impreza Ver8 STi and Toyota SW20 MR2. I have yet to see a Honda Integra DC2, may have missed it. Owell, I have the game sitting on my desk at work so I can see for myself in a few hours.

It's great to see the Standard cars being upgraded. Unfortunately my 3 favorite cars haven't been touched. Toyota JZA80 Supra, Subaru Impreza Ver8 STi and Toyota SW20 MR2. I have yet to see a Honda Integra DC2, may have missed it. Owell, I have the game sitting on my desk at work so I can see for myself in a few hours.
Take a look at the GT-Four for me too, would ya?

I've been asking for a photo (probably about 10 times) for the SPOON DC2 Integra with no success. :(

Apparently you can take closeups of standard cars now after patch 1.01 (or was that only an issue with photo travel?). I didn't get any notice that I was too close to take a picture.

Here's 2 photos of the AE86.

AutumnRing_zps44f63fe7.jpg

AutumnRing_1_zps67eb0ac0.jpg

They really did touch them up nicely. Sadly not all of them though but I never really cared about standard cars looking bad anyway. :P Though I hope they will still get around to updating them all (through patches).

Latest Posts

Back