"Standards" the good, the bad and the ugly

• Thread starter bodger
  • 4,101 comments
Here's a hint: If a car in the dealership has the option to view it in Gallery Mode, it's Premium. Standard cars don't have that option. :)đź‘Ť
Well I know that lol. I just was browsing for cars that had good detail and I saw it and was like OMG semi premium when it's actually full premium. :embarrassed:

pc8u.jpg

yes.jpg

OMG... it looks sooooo glorious!!! :D

is anywhere list of these semi preiums cars, I found list which is here, but is this full list of them?

Last edited:
Just started playing an hour ago and just doing some exploring, needless to say I haven't driven much yet, but the Auto Union Streamline, while I'm happy it is back, is pretty ugly as far as seeing it from the dealership, anyone have It out on the road yet?

it_s_back__by_unitoone-d6x1avg.jpg

syracuse_1_by_unitoone-d6x273e.jpg

syracuse_by_unitoone-d6x2730.jpg

It has premium steering wheel! :3 That doesn't move. D:

syracuse___night_by_unitoone-d6x272s.jpg

syracuse___night_1_by_unitoone-d6x272d.jpg

Looks like the car doesn't have any reflections.

So apart from the addition of a premium wheel that doesn't move, the quality is on par with that of the GT4 model we saw in the GT6 garage shots last week.

I knew it wouldn't look any better on-track after seeing those. :/

That's a tad over the top I think ;)

Maybe, but every pair of eyes see differently. :sly: (I know there's a few jaggies, I'm just excited that the model is improved and the lighting engine is so realistic)

There are too many standards to convert to premium status, which would only further sidetrack an already low staffed PD.

The focus should be converting the remaining classic, important, historic, all too special to leave behind standards, while continually adding more premiums that are totally new to the series.
You'll get nothing but heated arguments over that list.

PD can't disregard the crapstorm over that other game's lack of content. on its next gen console. In my opinion, PD should try and model every single car they can from the entire series, as they likely are all the legacy tracks, for the next gen Gran Turismo.

I can't afford it yet, but has anyone noticed if the Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04 still has those blue "neon" along the underside ? :) Pics were posted earlier in the thread, but it was on a day time track for those shots...

There are some mistakes in the Ibiza Semi-premium that didnt existed in GT5 ,like the front grille,its wrong ,and the tailights are weird.

BUT I love the fact that I upgraded the brakes and they show up! Cant paint calipers but still excellent!

A shame, though. The replica Audi commissioned is rather dazzling in comparison:

AutoUnionStreamliner.JPG

Silver chrome paint would increase its dazzle factor, if the option to apply it was available.

And the GT model's windscreen has always lacked the squared corners you see on both the original version and replica.

My gosh the Auto Union Streamline is just... wow.. the more I see it the more I'm just stunned it got released like that. It should look dazzling like that replica does not look like a dull, hot pixely mess from the PS2 era.. a real shame...

Back