Standing Starts!!!

DaveTheStalker

Vinyl Addict
Premium
United States
Michigan
DaveTheStalker
They gave us standing starts with tonight's update. They need to give us immediate access to our garage when we are online. That would be a tremendous update.

There have been standing starts in GT5P since online service started (December 25, 2007).

There have been standing starts in GT5P since online service started (December 25, 2007).

Then why has everyone been crabbing about rolling starts?

Daytona needs to be a standing start for cryin' out loud. Or at least have starts from pitlane.

Maybe because there is so few races that are standing start and there is no standing starts in offline races. Personally I think all the races should be standing start unless they do proper formation rolling starts.

My problem is i always seem to start at the front and its boring driving on your own. Its not hard to defend your lead from the start over two laps for example. I would like to see a random grid position when you join along with say races of 5 laps. Two is just not enough if you say make a mistake loose a place then want to get it back! I would however settle for a better lobby system above all things so you dont have to wait upto 5min to get a game..
Still a great game though dont get me wrong :-)

Back