Starting Money Write Up,...

• Thread starter robertsmb
  • 36 comments
Ok Ok,.. Some people would frown on me writing this, but for some reason, I have recieved 3 PM's on the boards from people asking me how I have the money to buy all my cars and max them out on upgrades and stuff,.. so Im going to post how I did it. Ive only been on the forums 3 days, and evidently news of my net worth is spreading and people want to know how i have the cash that I do... You dont have to take my route, or my advice,.. Im just going to throw it out there, so I dont get anymore PM's.

When I first started the game I took my $10,000 dollars and I bought a Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 ($7,400). After that, I started working on my licences and I didnt touch a single race untill I had all the licence tests done up to the super licence. (i got 64 straight bronze,.. at this point I dont care, I just want to start racing) I started out in the first race, winning $600 dollars per 1st place finish and at the end getting the Autobianchi A112 Abarth. Imediately sell this car!!!! It will net you $8,318 dollars (I think...) and with the $600 from 5 1st place finishes you take home $11,318 from your first race. After you sell your Abarth, go back to the race and run it again. When you select the first race, it will ask you if you want to clear the records and start over, go ahead and clear them. This way you can win the prize car over again, because thats where the money is at this point.

Drop all your money into your MR2. Your goal is to max this car out as fast as possible. You dont have to stay on the first race and do it over and over again. Its too slow this way. When you get enough money put into your MR2, you can win MR race and the Spyder/Roadster races. These net you a lot more money and you can build up the car faster. For the Spyder/Roadster you get $3,000 per race and you win the Crystler Prowler and it can be sold for a little over $10,000. The Spyder/Roadster is only 3 races for a total of 14 laps, and it only takes about 12 minutes of game time to win the car, and it nets you $19,000+ every time you do it. This is the race you want to be doing untill your car is good enough to move on to the Professional races and Japan races.

So you see the idea? This is how I did it. Win a race, sell the car, rinse and repeat.

When you get to the point that you have the money your looking for, win the race a final time and keep the car,... but for me the prize cars dont really matter to me,.. I only have 4 cars in my garage anyway.. just the ones I like.

Thats it. If you have any questions, post them here. I dont mind answering the PM's, but I find it very odd that I got 3 PM's in a matter of 2 days asking how I had the money to buy all these new cars, and drop tons of cash into them... I didnt even know people knew that I did have this kinda cash laying around.

Any particular events you have in mind? I've found the American Stars & Stripes to be high paying for only 3 races. Using a maxed out Ford GT, you can B-Spec all 3 races in less than 20 minutes, sell the prize car ( A Camero LM) and earn more than $200,000.

What's better than that?

Well, you could race the second "Special Conditions" Series, win the prize car, and sell it for $256,000, and do it again.

So that's 2 races = $256,000. Takes about 10 minutes.

And then eventually do the Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft. That nets you 25,000 per race, and then a CLK GTR thats worth about 850,000. ;)

or u could jus b a dork lik me....get on ur friend's gt3 file, sell tht cheap ass miata tht he'll never drive again (EVER!!!!) and tranfer tha money to ur brand new gt4 file : )

By tha way....i got tha game wen it 1st came out and as a matter a fact...i bought tha MR-2 too.....damn biter (j/k); i sold it afta tha sunday cup anyway and went str8 2 tha lightweight cup so w/e

..dang.. just get a cien, supercharge it, do the el capitan enduro (B-spec), win the minolta, then do the nurb 24 hours (b-spec) win the F1, and then go do the F1 grand prix; 100k per race, and 3mil at finish

the F1 grand prix took me in total about 9 hours (and thats mainly B-spec too)

Another way to make cash is buying a cheap civic, or crx (I did it with a CRX), buy some simple upgrades, do the sunday cup and after that you go to the japanese races hall and do the one at the bottom, japanese compact car races. Do the entire tournament at once so you get 2000 for every race and 15,000 when you win the tournament + a (crappy) car. This way you can also qualify for every race so you can make sure that you will win.

wow, i love that you can erase the records and start again, and re-win the prizecars that aren't in a series. thanks for the tip :)

i had a gt3 savegame with a few million dollars, so i had $110,000 to start with straight away. as well as the A and B national licenses from my prologue savegame

sUn
What's better than that?

Well, you could race the second "Special Conditions" Series, win the prize car, and sell it for $256,000, and do it again.

So that's 2 races = $256,000. Takes about 10 minutes.

To do it again and again would become ennoying after a while.

But you could do the following: consider Capri as an excellent test track, it gives you immediately a good idea of the handling capacities of the car. So take each new car you get for a test race in the "Easy" mode in both directions. You'll always have money enough.

A 1000 kg car with 200 HP would be sufficient to win without any problems

For less powerfull cars: first do some upgrades, the testrace will pay them back.

By the way in the pal version it is 265,000 cr + 10.000 cr. for the races: 275.000 credits.

You guys wanna know my cash cow?

Once you have the F1/Minolta/R92/GT1 (type of car that can dominate), enter it in the Fuji 1000km. Unattended B-Spec mode will take about 4 hours to complete the race, earning you approx 1.5 million credits (750,000 winning + 740.000 Car). I do this when I'm out for a while and it allows me to keep buying all the crappy old cars I want while doing nothing.

my cash cow is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI GSR T.M.E nearly fully tuned !!

b-spec racing the evolution meting netting the 2k per run and by selling the prize car gives about 31k :P

realy easy :)

the first race of the japanese hall, you win the fairlady Z lm concept, which you can sell for about 320 thousand. it's an easy race for your b-spec driver to win with about 400hp (i'm using a stock nismo 400r). that's the best way i've found to win cash so far

For starting out the game the first time, the best way to earn money has to be Citta di Almafi EASY. You don't even have to spend money to buy a car. Just use one of the prize cars from the licenses (e.g. Nismo 270R from IA in the asian version - not sure if USA has the same prize car)

extremely easy way 2 get a good start: get ur liscences all the way up 2 iA....then go to driving missions n do the 4 slipstream battle races....3 of them r cake, tha one wit tha skylines takez a few tries....u win a pagani zonda. Use tha zonda to win the pan euro championship, u win the Jaguar XJ (or sumthin lik tht)....then use tha jaguar in tha british GT championship! easy money, carz r amazin stock, n all ya g2 spend money on r suitable tires.

*u don't hav 2 do this rite at tha beginning, those of u tht hav already started playin can still do this 2 get a head start into tha european races.

u kan all thnk me later : )

HOW DO I COMPLETE THE NURBURGRING LAPGUIDE IN THE I-A LISCENCE?
I'm stuffed. Please give any tips and help would be appreciated.
By the way, how easy is it to win the farout, Cien?
It's cool. And should I keep the Cien and what car should I aim to get at the end?

:dunce:

Cien iz pretty g00d, cept ur gonna hit a point where ya can't use it in some races (i think tha American championship) cause itz not a production car (and yet sometimes it appearz n ya g2 race against it (???)

i'm not sure if anyone found this out but if you buy a civic type r on the first day, then race in the suday cup, till you get enough for a stage 1 turbo and racing chip, then got to the civic manufactor and race the one make races or whatever its called. you'll get 1 more than 100,000 after all the races and selling the prize car... which is pretty easy, do this till you get 600,000 cr then buy an audi touring car and a stage 3 turbo go to european hall 4 race (it's in a european language...the race that is) race that in b-spec mode and whalah fast money about 800,000+ with winning all races...which you will...and selling the prize car

sorry for the long post, and if i stole anyone's information but i don't think anyone found out about the civic one make races

edit: this can be done in like less then 2 hours espically if u use the b-spec mode on the civic

gavrilo
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE NURBURGRING LAPGUIDE IN THE I-A LISCENCE?

practice? it took me over a week before i could do a lap of the 'ring without coming off. it's not an easy track, you'll eventually learn the tricky sections where you do need to slow down, and the bits where you can just power through. focus on driving well and staying on the track, the time isn't a problem, i silvered it first go, you'd have to be asleep to miss the bronze

azngtricer
i'm not sure if anyone found this out but if you buy a civic type r on the first day, then race in the suday cup, till you get enough for a stage 1 turbo and racing chip, then got to the civic manufactor and race the one make races or whatever its called. you'll get 1 more than 100,000 after all the races and selling the prize car... which is pretty easy, do this till you get 600,000 cr then buy an audi touring car and a stage 3 turbo go to european hall 4 race (it's in a european language...the race that is) race that in b-spec mode and whalah fast money about 800,000+ with winning all races...which you will...and selling the prize car

sorry for the long post, and if i stole anyone's information but i don't think anyone found out about the civic one make races

edit: this can be done in like less then 2 hours espically if u use the b-spec mode on the civic

just bought a abt audi tt-r touring car`02, it can't even get 5th position.. how the hell do u win? (and yes I got the stage3 turbo)

Super Jamie
practice? it took me over a week before i could do a lap of the 'ring without coming off. it's not an easy track, you'll eventually learn the tricky sections where you do need to slow down, and the bits where you can just power through. focus on driving well and staying on the track, the time isn't a problem, i silvered it first go, you'd have to be asleep to miss the bronze

What was your time? I came twelve seconds from gold on my first try. Man, it was scary, though. There was one time about four minutes in where I didn't break enough for a turn and I was left with ONE wheel on the bricks past the roll strip thingy.

And a word of advice for the S-license final test...If you have at least 25% completion, you can use your Audi Nuvolari quattro in the Schwarzwald Liga B to win the car used in the test. That way you can practice the test without fear of having to start over. :cool: 👍

shorti
just bought a abt audi tt-r touring car`02, it can't even get 5th position.. how the hell do u win? (and yes I got the stage3 turbo)

i raced the stock DTM A4 in the Desutch Tourwagen Meisterschaft (sp?) and won every race.

un_peacekeeper
i raced the stock DTM A4 in the Desutch Tourwagen Meisterschaft (sp?) and won every race.

I don't know what is going on... I left it in 5(push)/OT(overtake), and after the 6/6 laps, its at 4th position..... !?!? I didn't do anything to the car besides stage3 turbo..... I need some help, thanks in advance.

Studentdriver
What was your time? I came twelve seconds from gold on my first try. Man, it was scary, though. There was one time about four minutes in where I didn't break enough for a turn and I was left with ONE wheel on the bricks past the roll strip thingy.

bronze is some minutes and 25 seconds isn't it? i got like 21 seconds. racing on the ring is intense isn't it. i love that merc evo too, it's just so phat :D it revs so hard and just LOOKS fast. it's one of my favorite cars in gt4 :)

Super Jamie
bronze is some minutes and 25 seconds isn't it? i got like 21 seconds. racing on the ring is intense isn't it. i love that merc evo too, it's just so phat :D it revs so hard and just LOOKS fast. it's one of my favorite cars in gt4 :)

You mean silver, right? Because silver is 9:25.

Back