Starting Money Write Up,...

• Thread starter robertsmb
  • 36 comments
Some nice advice in here :D.

Question: About the Deutsche Touring Car MeisterSchaft; I'm going to buy the AudiTT Touring Car - can it be tuned/upgraded/modded to be a "cut above the rest"? Also, can the race be b-specced? :D

Studentdriver
Use the Mercedes CLK Touring Car from the legends of the Silver Arrow. It wins stock no problem.
Your reply came a few minutes too late :D. Already won the Meisterschaft and am now enjoying the Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car '98 :D. I'm using it to (win) the pan Euro Championship.

woah, all that time on the IA-16 test? I got done with it in like 3-5 tries. I can't remember anymore. I'm gonna try that german touring car championship here in a min after I finish folding these towels and washing my face. sounds fun. I've heard good about the CLK GTR. and I also want the BMW M3 GTR race car. cool.

rock. :cool:

gavrilo
HOW DO I COMPLETE THE NURBURGRING LAPGUIDE IN THE I-A LISCENCE?
I'm stuffed. Please give any tips and help would be appreciated.
By the way, how easy is it to win the farout, Cien?
It's cool. And should I keep the Cien and what car should I aim to get at the end?

:dunce:
go to arcade and practise your ass off then its piss easy. I got gold first try by about 12seconds

MoZqUiTo
Cien iz pretty g00d, cept ur gonna hit a point where ya can't use it in some races (i think tha American championship) cause itz not a production car (and yet sometimes it appearz n ya g2 race against it (???)
Can you please type like a normal person?

Back