Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
On the track averages page, the lowest start and best start are switched. A little confused at first as lowest finish and best finish are correctly the higher and lower numbers. Loving the site though, much more than any app offers.

On the track averages page, the lowest start and best start are switched. A little confused at first as lowest finish and best finish are correctly the higher and lower numbers. Loving the site though, much more than any app offers.

Thanks @SpaceMaN47y0 that is now on my list of things to fix. :cheers:

That was actually a really quick fix so it should look better now.

Last edited:
Just wanted to send a quick update to let everyone know I'm still around.
  1. I haven't had much time the past few weeks to work on things so I've been kind of disappointed about that. I can't help but feel like I'm letting people down but hopefully I'll be able to work on on the site next weekend.
  2. I'm still experiencing issues with the database server crashing on me. It seems like one of the SSDs is going out on me and experiencing intermittent failures. On April 11th, the server shut down unexpectedly and caused some corruption in some of the database tables and some data loss. I didn't have time to see where the data loss occurred but I'm hoping that it was nothing significant. This also caused a delay in the update of stats from about April 11th to April 14th. Once I powered the server back on on the morning of the 11th, I assumed things were back to normal and didn't discover the corruption until yesterday. Sorry about that.
  3. I suppose I was overly optimistic in the Go Fund Me campaign (https://www.gofundme.com/new-hardware-needed-for-jasonguernseynet). So far I've only managed to raise $80 in about a month but I'm not going to give up hope. $5000 is a lot to ask for but even half of that would make a huge difference. I'm also putting up my own time and money to build and support this site. I said early on that I wouldn't be adding ads to the site simply because I find them annoying and detract from the value of the site. Besides, I don't even know if adding ads to the site would be a substantial monetary benefit.
  4. I lost a little bit of my ambition when my T300RS unexpectedly died on my last week. I just finished qualifying for a race. I got up from the seat, went to my kitchen to get a drink, came back and the wheel was dead. No lights, no fan, nothing. Not sure what the deal is but it's completely dead and out of warranty.
In a nutshell, I'm trying to keep the site going myself. However I'm not opposed to selling the software that I have written to build this site to someone who will dedicate the time and resources to keep the site running. If anyone is interested, PM me. Keep in mind though that I have spent way more than a thousand hours building this site and the data mining services so the price will not be cheap. I'm a software developer in real life so I know what code costs. :cheers:

Just wanted to send a quick update to let everyone know I'm still around.
  1. I haven't had much time the past few weeks to work on things so I've been kind of disappointed about that. I can't help but feel like I'm letting people down but hopefully I'll be able to work on on the site next weekend.
  2. I'm still experiencing issues with the database server crashing on me. It seems like one of the SSDs is going out on me and experiencing intermittent failures. On April 11th, the server shut down unexpectedly and caused some corruption in some of the database tables and some data loss. I didn't have time to see where the data loss occurred but I'm hoping that it was nothing significant. This also caused a delay in the update of stats from about April 11th to April 14th. Once I powered the server back on on the morning of the 11th, I assumed things were back to normal and didn't discover the corruption until yesterday. Sorry about that.
  3. I suppose I was overly optimistic in the Go Fund Me campaign (https://www.gofundme.com/new-hardware-needed-for-jasonguernseynet). So far I've only managed to raise $80 in about a month but I'm not going to give up hope. $5000 is a lot to ask for but even half of that would make a huge difference. I'm also putting up my own time and money to build and support this site. I said early on that I wouldn't be adding ads to the site simply because I find them annoying and detract from the value of the site. Besides, I don't even know if adding ads to the site would be a substantial monetary benefit.
  4. I lost a little bit of my ambition when my T300RS unexpectedly died on my last week. I just finished qualifying for a race. I got up from the seat, went to my kitchen to get a drink, came back and the wheel was dead. No lights, no fan, nothing. Not sure what the deal is but it's completely dead and out of warranty.
In a nutshell, I'm trying to keep the site going myself. However I'm not opposed to selling the software that I have written to build this site to someone who will dedicate the time and resources to keep the site running. If anyone is interested, PM me. Keep in mind though that I have spent way more than a thousand hours building this site and the data mining services so the price will not be cheap. I'm a software developer in real life so I know what code costs. :cheers:

An huge thanks for your Info and your humongous effort!!! :) I´m very sure that if somehow you´d find a sponsor or put this software on a type like Patreon, payed support, you could have a big future for it, as all the info it gives to GTS players is like no equal!! :)

Thanks for all your work! I figured something went wrong when it stopped updating on the 11th.

It has updated now :)
snrd.jpg

It took letting my DR slide all the way to 1 (avoiding everyone that got close, dropping to an average finish position of 11th per race) but Catalunya finally had very consistent track limits.

I'm still working on the races finished and race count lol.
tnrd.jpg

That goal post keeps moving!

Perhaps you can ask @Milouse if adding ads can help and how much trouble it is. It's nicer without, yet getting some money for your efforts is nice as well. Plus I assume it won't put any extra strain on your end if set up right.

I'm still hoping you can one day settle the debate what country has the best and cleanest drivers. Average DR/SR per country table ;) It changes all the time yet some running average per player would work. Of course a simple snapshot (which I assume takes days to gather as the server goes around all the profiles) has enough random samples to get to a pretty reliable average.

Goodluck, add ads if it can help.

Site will be down for a few hours for some hardware maintenance. Hopefully I can be quick about it.

Update: New hard drive had been installed. Thanks to everyone for your patience. Also, big thank you to those that donated to the site. I was able to buy a new hard drive at least so hopefully things stay running more consistently. :cheers:

Last edited:
Site will be down for a few hours for some hardware maintenance. Hopefully I can be quick about it.

Update: New hard drive had been installed. Thanks to everyone for your patience. Also, big thank you to those that donated to the site. I was able to buy a new hard drive at least so hopefully things stay running more consistently. :cheers:

Awesome! Jasguer! You did it again!

Is there something wrong with the site? Seems like it haven't updated since the 5th of may....

No rushing @jasguer, i'm still happy this site is around, so just work on the sitw when you got the time my friend!

Is there something wrong with the site? Seems like it haven't updated since the 5th of may....

No rushing @jasguer, i'm still happy this site is around, so just work on the sitw when you got the time my friend!

Not sure why its not updating for you. I just checked my own stats and they were updated a few hours ago. I restarted the services that collect and update the data but let me know if they don't update in a few hours. :cheers:

Not sure why its not updating for you. I just checked my own stats and they were updated a few hours ago. I restarted the services that collect and update the data but let me know if they don't update in a few hours. :cheers:

My Race History hasn't updated since 19th April. Any ideas why that might be the case? As others have said, no rush as I know this is hobby for you :)

My Race History hasn't updated since 19th April. Any ideas why that might be the case? As others have said, no rush as I know this is hobby for you :)

I'm sorry I hadn't noticed that issue. I'll try to take a look tonight. Thanks!

@jasguer , sorry for my late response. The only thing that updates is the "summary". All the other tabs at "home" doesn't update unfortunally.

I see the site is still doing things now and then. I'll post some updated stuff for comparison
fGquRqm.jpg

Compared to over a year ago
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/stats-site.373054/page-34#post-12496263
raWc.jpg

vaWc.jpg

Updated track chart
MMZf11l.jpg

New tracks are all missing of course. I can retrieve some history from the N24 week but nothing from Spa naturally.

Current driver rating
R52rXKf.jpg

Strangely KP has 17.7% of players in SR.S yet that restricts it to only those who completed over 5 sport races. I guess the default is SR.B which is about 34% on KP instead of 52% here.

Last edited:
I've been working on it here and there when I have had time. I'm working on a new update to the site but I'm not sure if I'll finish it. I'm also in the middle of changing jobs so my time has been really limited.

Also, I was just thinking about starting to actually play the game again but I'd need to buy a new wheel since mine died. :(

You can always join us controller plebs. You probably haven't even seen the rain yet :) Tokyo, Red Bull ring and Spa have rain versions. You haven't raced Spa yet! It's finally here!

Thanks for getting it working again! Fun to see how many new profiles have been added although secondary profiles are quite common now. Not that it would matter much with about 80K active players in sport mode on 9 million profiles.

Brazil moved up a lot, from 11th to 9th, Rusia even more from 13th to 8th.
Canada dropped two places grrr, passed by Poland and Rusia.

Greetings, everyone! I hope you have all been well. Over the past 24 hours I moved the site to new hardware that will improve site performance and reliability. I know that there are a lot of issues with the site but I'm slowly working on correcting some of them.
hI! jAS! :) nICE TO EAR FROM YOU AGAIN! :) How are you, mate? :)

This is cool @jasguer, last week i checked the site and saw it was still in the air! I'm missing my Monza races from 2 weeks ago, but that doesn't matter!

Still love the fact that i can check out my stats!

Thanks man, keep up the good work!!!

:bowdown::cheers:

hI! jAS! :) nICE TO EAR FROM YOU AGAIN! :) How are you, mate? :)

Doing good, I have a little more time since the stay at home orders have been issued for my state. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to programming some of the changes that need to be made. I know that the FIA races need to be totally rebuilt from the ground up due to all of the changes that have been made on PD's side.

This is cool @jasguer, last week i checked the site and saw it was still in the air! I'm missing my Monza races from 2 weeks ago, but that doesn't matter!

Still love the fact that i can check out my stats!

Thanks man, keep up the good work!!!

:bowdown::cheers:

I have kept the site up for the most part but now that the site is on better hardware it should be more consistent unless I'm doing maintenance. I'll try to let people know when that's going to happen in the future.

Let me know if there are any major issues that I haven't noticed and I'll try to get them addressed as soon as I can.

I registered for the site on Wednesday but still don’t show up on any of the searches. I only get the following message:

Player Summary
Summary statistics are not available for Freedogshere either because the account was recently created or statistics are currently being updated. Please try again later.

Back