Stealth Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter dgil27
  • 27 comments
  • 3,073 views
Messages
63
Messages
dgil27
Is there any way I can borrow ones of the "Stealth" cars from anybody? I keep seeing these ads that pop up on the site for these cars and was curious to see that the difference between the stealth and the regular cars...
 
Not possible your only chance is if you have a friend that will share his account with you. Or you could buy the Asian version on Ebay and set up an Asian account and do it that way.
 
That really sucks. Do they handle better? Go Faster?
 
They are better in every way! Any one that tells you otherwise doesn't have them.
 
They do go faster (marginally) and yes, engine rebuilds is 250 or 500cr, something small anyway. My 787b has been invaluable to me.

Plus they look cool and if you have them all everyone knows you have lots of munniez IRL.
 
Yea they look real nice, and how would you get one?
 
If you lined up a stock 787B with a Stealth 787B, the stock 787B would get smoked?
 
Is there any way I can borrow ones of the "Stealth" cars from anybody? I keep seeing these ads that pop up on the site for these cars and was curious to see that the difference between the stealth and the regular cars...

I'm sharing my stealths on my extra account add Big_Man_Luke. It has a stealth gtr and a stealth sls.
 
I'm sharing my stealths on my extra account add Big_Man_Luke. It has a stealth gtr and a stealth sls.

You will get an error message when you try and use the car. This will not work!
 
I'm sharing my stealths on my extra account add Big_Man_Luke. It has a stealth gtr and a stealth sls.

I'll try it. What's the worth that can happen. I'll add you little later
 
Or you could buy the Asian version on Ebay and set up an Asian account and do it that way.

You cannot use the asian account to use GT5 on a US console, the format is completely different.
 
You cannot use the asian account to use GT5 on a US console, the format is completely different.

There is people on this forum doing it: (this link takes you offsite) http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gran-turismo-5/84285-help-pls-how-use-my-asia-region-gt5-dlc-code-my-us-psn-account.html

From what I understand you have to create a master account with the Asian PSN store. These guys can't get the stealth cars to work with their N. American Disk, but they work with the Asian Disk in a N. American Playstation.
 
I know this is off topic but nobody seems to give me an answer for this problem with my Corvette Zr-1. Ive rebuilt the engine, oiled, and driven about 500 miles on my RMed vette and can't get the HP up to 900 and its bothering the hell out of me
 
Fat ps3s can play both NTSC formatted DVDs and PAL dvds. The skinny ones only play the format for the region which it is formatted for. this basically means that one cannot foorl the PSN store to think its is in a different region and they seem to be using some sort of region locking with regards to 'bonus' gifts on this nd other games. for example, on my skinny ps3 I can and download stuff from the US store and, with a proxy, the European store. However It will not play PAL disks from Europe but it can somehow access the store and play games therein. As for asian games add ons and other content, it is another PAL format which only the old, fat PS3's can read. there are forums which have this outlines by SKU. a google search should suffice.
 
As for asian games add ons and other content, it is another PAL format which only the old, fat PS3's can read. there are forums which have this outlines by SKU. a google search should suffice.

This is good information. Look up your SKU first OP before you attempt this!
 
This is good information. Look up your SKU first OP before you attempt this!

Unfortunately, it is a form of DRM and price control. The movie industry uses this tactic prolifically to fix prices and stifle competition. The original PS3s were the only Blu-ray player that has this capability that I have come across...
 
I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about lol

If you want them that bad theres ways to go about it.
 
Is it worth all of that?

I don't know I have enough :lol:
If I was starting a brand new game though I would do this.
 
Yea I feel the same way, I was just curious. And since I already beat Aspec I really don't see the point. Plus Aspec and all the the seasonal events are easy enough that you can get 1st place with a car of a lot less power then a "stealth" car...
 
Back