Steam sale thread: Summer 2017 Edition

No man's sky.

It's honestly not bad, after this latest patch at least. Never experienced first hand what it was like before but i'm 2 hours in and really enjoying it. What sold me was that they added TAA to the anti-aliasing options so the game looks very nice now.

Grabbed rFactor and DiRT Showdown.
Would never buy the latter one if there wasn't so funny price (34 RUB - about 0.5 $). Will try later...

Winter edition of the Steam sale starts today.

I'm hoping Civ VI will be 25% off, but very unlikely, think I can wait for it to get fixed. Stellaris at 50% off could get my attention too.

Haven't decided between: Automation, BeamNG, WWE 2K16, or the bits of Crusader Kings II DLC I have yet to pick up.

If Automation's sale gets better (or I get another Steam Wallet card), then I'm picking it up without hesitation.

Update: Went with the CK II DLC. Picked up Conclave and Reaper's Due (with associated content packs) plus the Viking Metal pack. All that's left now is the Full Plate Metal music set.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I had no idea this was happening this week. I'm buying an Asus PG279Q pretty soon so I'm probably not going to buy much, but I might buy Deus Ex: MD or something.

By the way, I massively recommend Brigador if you were a fan of PSX-era games like Future Cop LAPD or the Strike games, it's not as chaotic but it's great. But quite difficult.

I'm on the fence this year because I don't actually know my budget. If it's 25€ I'll jump on Civ 5 Complete Edition and Simple Planes/AoE 2 HD. And the rest of the budget goes to my shameful addiction of Skins.

Already had 2.39€ remaining from last sale. Added 25€ and purchased DLC "Calling all units" for The Crew and the indie game "The town of Light".
Will be out of home for Christmas period, gonna check if buy something else from my Wishlist after the 27th Dec.

I got Grid Autosport with all DLC (that version wasn't on offer but I had all other items in the complete Grid collection that was on offer so only had to pay for the Autosport stuff with the 80% still taken off). I also got Slime rancher but I havn't got into that yet.

Just happened to get on steam and notice the deals. Picked up the city nightlife and winter expansions for city skylines.

Sooo apparently here's the leaked dates for the Summer Sale 2017
qVShIpg.png

Back