Steering Wheel Help

United Kingdom
London England
YMGB-Kstar/Ninety3Kid
whats the easiest car to start drifting with, i have the driving force gt and no matter what i do i cnt drift, can anyone help me?

I also have driving force gt and its almost impossible to drift with it in my opinion.. I'm now just using ds3 and willing to sell dfgt off :/ Considered buying the logitech G27 wheel if it would be better... 💡

I also have driving force gt and its almost impossible to drift with it in my opinion.. I'm now just using ds3 and willing to sell dfgt off :/ Considered buying the logitech G27 wheel if it would be better... 💡

It just takes practice, why would you give up so easily? If you can't put the time in to learn with a DFGT then buying a G27 will not make a bit of difference.

the first thing you should do when you get a wheel is make a new thread asking about how to drift with it. That's what everyone does.

Just wrap your head around the fact that you are going to have to learn all over again. G27 will just make you more angry because you paid more and still suck. Check your ego and practice and the payoff will be worth it.

put on a beater and some gym shorts, have a water bottle near by, turn the FF down a little bit, crank the euro-beat and spin that thing!

👍

Also pay attention to initiating, throttle control and countersteering. Good luck from a wheel beginner!

Back