Stephen220378's Gallery

Scotland
Scotland
Stephen220378
Welcome to my gallery, I'm fairly new to GT5 Photo Mode and haven't really paid much attention to it until now but as I've been posting photos on various threads the past few days I figured I'd be better off just making a single gallery for them all. I'm going to be placing more of an emphasis on standard cars and cars that don't get that much attention in this forum, although I definitely won't be leaving out premiums altogether. All photos in this gallery have and will continue to come directly from GT5 with no outside editing involved at all. Please enjoy my gallery, comments and/or advice are always welcome.

Last edited:
Nice start there 👍 And nicely done with the standard audi, I shall watch your gallery as I too like taking standard cars out for photo shoots, although I haven't done recently. Look forward to seeing more 👍

Nice start there 👍 And nicely done with the standard audi, I shall watch your gallery as I too like taking standard cars out for photo shoots, although I haven't done recently. Look forward to seeing more 👍

Thanks mate, much appreciated 👍

Nice again 👍 your doing well to avoid a total rule of three love but still try not to keep the car always all in the central cross section of the shot. Don't be afraid to take some wild angles :lol: The scenery is looking pretty awesome in that last shot

As Soloracer said nice start to your gallery, some nice shots.

As mentioned experiment with the placement of the cars and your zoom length, some of them are abit too centred. Keep it up :)

As Soloracer said nice start to your gallery, some nice shots.

As mentioned experiment with the placement of the cars and your zoom length, some of them are abit too centred. Keep it up :)

Thanks a lot 👍 I will do that, thanks for the advice :)

Great start to your gallery 👍 I like someone who isn't afraid to shoot standards. :)
One thing I'd like to see in your photos is a little experimentation with the F number, It looks as though most of your shots have a high F No. Using a lower F No. will give more depth of feild and make the shots less flat.
Keep up the good work. :)

Great start to your gallery 👍 I like someone who isn't afraid to shoot standards. :)
One thing I'd like to see in your photos is a little experimentation with the F number, It looks as though most of your shots have a high F No. Using a lower F No. will give more depth of feild and make the shots less flat.
Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you 👍 I've actually started to use a lower F Number just recently after I worked out the exact effect it had so there'll be some photos posted soon 👍

GT5's rain effects are pretty bad for photos but I did the best I could, the car I used wasn't the best quality standard model in the game either which made it even more difficult to get some half-decent shots.

BMW 2002 Turbo '73 @ Nurburgring Nordschleife (Rain)

Nürburgring Nordschleife_5 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_4 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_3 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_2 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back