Stephen220378's Gallery

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you'll post some more soon! :lol:
There's a whole lot of photos there and a whole lot to like. :D 👍

Good work with some of the poorer standards in the game 👍 good to see your taking the comments onboard too 👍 good work

Very nice again 👍 good to see your taking the advice onboard :) It shows in your shots

Very nice again 👍 good to see your taking the advice onboard :) It shows in your shots

Thanks again 👍 yeah I'm getting a bit more confident in trying different angles, focal length etc and not going for the safe straight in the middle option much anymore.

Last edited:
Very nice job with the Trial Celica, Pikes Peak Quattro and Lancer Super Rally car. 👍
The others are all good too, I just especially liked the ones I mentioned. ;)

Very nice job with the Trial Celica, Pikes Peak Quattro and Lancer Super Rally car. 👍
The others are all good too, I just especially liked the ones I mentioned. ;)

Thanks mate 👍 I'd probably say the Pikes Peak Quattro and the Lancer are my favourites of todays batch, the Eiger Nordwand G and W Trail tracks are just awesome for photos in my opinion.

Art Morrison Corvette '60 @ Toscana (Tarmac) and Kyoto - Gion

Toscana (Tarmac)_3 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_1 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac)_2 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_9 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_8 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_5 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_6 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_4 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_7 by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Toscana (Tarmac) by Stephen220378, on Flickr

Last two sets are very good. I love the last 'Vette shot. :drool:

Thanks mate :) I made that my wallpaper on my PS3 right after I took that shot, it looks a lot better full size on an HD TV, I surprised myself with that photo, that's why I left it to last.

The audi, evo, s2000 and 'vette are all superb sets 👍 I like the rest too but those stood out for me :)

The audi, evo, s2000 and 'vette are all superb sets 👍 I like the rest too but those stood out for me :)

Thanks yet again 👍 the Audi and the Evo I'm pretty chuffed with because they're standards but those sets owe a lot to the Eiger Nordwand scenery to be honest about it. I'm happy with the S2000 set although catching the exhaust flames on SSR7 was a mother******, many rewinds and even then it only shows up on the slowest shutter speed, the 'Vette set, well I'd have been over the moon with only the last photo of them but doing this just shows the massive gulf between premiums and standards, there's so much more possibilities with premiums, with standards you're always fighting to get a decent shot.

Back