Stig Racing Outfit?

United States
San Francisco,
machate-man
dowby
Seeing the opening demo for the racing suits and helmets, I saw (what appeared to be) the stig's outfit. Can someone tell me how to obtain it? Has anyone gotten it yet?

I hope they have an all black Stig Helmet!

Man alot of those helmets and suits were actually really badass looking in the little cut scene movie!

If you create a new b-spec driver, his suit+helmet is all white bar a few black gt logos (called beginner suit or something). Is this what you mean?
Unfortunately you can't take it from him though.

I believe its the third on the bottom row here, probably the 4th looks more like stig.

Although I didn't see the helmet in question in the video, I think all the helmets are the same model which is quite different to stig.
More pics the bottom here
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/news/d24636.html

Last edited:
R.S
If you create a new b-spec driver, his suit+helmet is all white bar a few black gt logos (called beginner suit or something). Is this what you mean?
Unfortunately you can't take it from him though.

I believe its the third on the bottom row here, probably the 4th looks more like stig.

Although I didn't see the helmet in question in the video, I think all the helmets are the same model which is quite different to stig.
More pics the bottom here
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/news/d24636.html

I will trade you for the one below the one highlited with the Blue and Orange with the Orange gloves

R.S
I would give you that for free, but this is picture from the granturismo site :(

Watch the video again, it's pretty easy to catch.

And then also when he's walking through the suits, theirs an all white Race suit on the left.

Cowboys965
I will trade you for the one below the one highlited with the Blue and Orange with the Orange gloves

I need it more lol.
(see my username)
:dopey:
The hunt continues!

How do you win the gear other than the seasonals and time trials.. I don't see another method.

Surely PD wouldn't put the helmet in if it got cut from the final game. If not get ready for a lawsuit and a patch to take it back out. Isn't that what happened with the Stig Challenge?

How do you view the new movie clip?

Last edited:
Surely PD wouldn't put the helmet in if it got cut from the final game. If not get ready for a lawsuit and a patch to take it back out.

How do you view the new movie clip?

Just start up the game & stay at the home screen. (works only with a pre patch gamesave, after that i guess it's very randomly)

Found it on youtube:

GT5 will has The Stig Racing Outfit! you remember video trailer in top gear.

That is what I was talking about. The stig was supposed to make a appearence in GT5 I thought and he got cut out. Wasn't it supposed to be in special events?

Last edited:
Thing is not only is there Stig, they've gotten some really good looking suits, and helmets. I want to get some, hopefully you get new ones all the time

I'm hoping for a Top Gear themed seasonal we win it in.
Beat the Stigs lap times in some good cars or something.

Hopefully they will put that challenge in. It should have been in from the get go but there must be reasons why they didn't.

It looks like it is the new stig's suit (it has black stripes on it). I wonder if the old suit (plain white) will show up.

Back