STL Ram's Fan Diary (Last Week) -Lions @ Rams-

dang...
i watched Monday Night Countdown and heard Martz might not coach for the Rams again. Big rumor. i doubt it because he and the Rams are like -><- not <-->
if he leaves, WHO KNOWS what the team would play like. i duunno, if this can mean better or worse for us Rams.

JFM92_GTRacer
dang...
i watched Monday Night Countdown and heard Martz might not coach for the Rams again. Big rumor. i doubt it because he and the Rams are like -><- not <-->
if he leaves, WHO KNOWS what the team would play like. i duunno, if this can mean better or worse for us Rams.
It's been something that I kept hearing every now and then because he only has one season left on his contract. I am sure that the illness has only fueled that rumor.

pre-WEEK 8
STL Rams (3-4) at JAX Jaguars (???)
Mid-season strikes. :indiff: I'm scared again. ON the Road, injuries, coach out, and D kinda improving. WEELL anywayz, to keep my mind out of these problems and SCHOOL i watched the Panthers@Rams playoffs divisional game. U know what i'm talking about. :) Wow, to see Aeneas Williams, Polley, and Duncan back on defense. beautiful...

TO stay on topic the odds are on us.
WHAT WE NEED TO WIN:
-early lead, must have it
-score on TO's
-No TO's
-Run game

^just the basics for this game. AND we must accomplish those tasks to win, or else...

i'll keep it plain and simple this week, and be back again on Sunday. :)
GO RAMS!!!

Me neither, but before i post my post-game report i'l just have to say this.
Things that i said were false includes:
-We played at home, weird my sheet said away. (huge affect)
-I didnt have much confidence in the win. (**** me, can someone punch me in the face?)

(Week 8)
JAX Jaguars 21-STL Rams 24
WEELL, WEELL, WEELL. What do you see?^ ANOTHER team that will not take us seriously. I mean c'mon Jags. We were frickin' handicapped! NO HOLT, NO BULGER, NO BRUCE, NO LITTLE, NO MARTZ. ha, and still couldnt take us down! How about stepping up? huh??? Well i can tell you this, D and Special teams stepped up making plays. AND also not Bulls*it like that Conwell play last week. So u really cant say nothing about a poor D performance. MAYBE our weak run defense, but anyways...u get it :) . Talking about stepping up, how bout' ACTION JACKSON from...Las Vegas!!! If he can keep performing like this, (i mean he ran up the dang Jaguars D), PRO BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND check this out, u can disagree:

Holt + Bruce = Curtis

Well, it looked like that...

ANYWAYZ, AWESOME victory for us.
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!! (4-4)

JFM92_GTRacer
-I didnt have much confidence in the win. (**** me, can someone punch me in the face?)
I'll spare you the punch since I was thinking along the same lines. I would imagine that this was the general consensus.

And did we find out that we DO have a running game? Perhaps we will see this more in the future? I mean, we ran more than we threw (33/56 plays; 200/386 yards).

I said it before and I will say it again. Steven Jackson is a fine choice to work with and eventually replace Marshall Faulk.

JFM92_GTRacer
^Wow, amazing stat huh?? I always thought that Bulgers' loss was for a reason :)
Knowing our luck Martz is following doctor's orders and ignoring football completely, so he isn't even aware. Knowing his attitude though he is paying attention and hopefully seeing something he can use when he gets back.

STL Rams 4-4

Now it's friggin' time to regroup.
After a great win against the Jags and the team finally getting a break, WE can possibly change the rest of the season for the better. AND what a better way to start our 2nd half of the season by taking down the Hawks'?? Huh??? That's right.

Weell, i'll start it like that. More info tomorrow and the rest of the week. :)

GO RAMS!!

pre-Week 10
STL Rams (4-4) at SEA Seahawks (???)

Here goes another HUGE game we got. :) This will give us A HUGE chance to catch up to the Seahawks for the NFC West, if we win. But the odds are against us, and the only way to change that is for players to be on their "A-Game". OR we might get our key players back, that means Bulger! So anywayz, here's the gameplan.

Gameplan:
-Consistent run and pass, Needed very much. We need to get that offense going, and get it going consistantly. Doing so will get the Seahawks guessing.

-Score whenever given the opprotunity, Another thing. Score on all Redzone attempts and most importantly...TURNOVERS

-Force TO's and no TO's for us, 4 TO's for the hawks means WIN for us! 👍

Final note is that for friggin' sakes we had a week off!! We should be right back on track from a scary Mid-season.

Predict: STL Rams 38-SEA Seahawks 👎 34

GO RAMS!!!!!!!

JFM92_GTRacer
pre-Week 10
STL Rams (4-4) at SEA Seahawks (???)

Here goes another HUGE game we got. :) This will give us A HUGE chance to catch up to the Seahawks for the NFC West, if we win. But the odds are against us, and the only way to change that is for players to be on their "A-Game". OR we might get our key players back, that means Bulger! So anywayz, here's the gameplan.

Gameplan:
-Consistent run and pass, Needed very much. We need to get that offense going, and get it going consistantly. Doing so will get the Seahawks guessing.

-Score whenever given the opprotunity, Another thing. Score on all Redzone attempts and most importantly...TURNOVERS

-Force TO's and no TO's for us, 4 TO's for the hawks means WIN for us! 👍

Final note is that for friggin' sakes we had a week off!! We should be right back on track from a scary Mid-season.

Predict: STL Rams 38-SEA Seahawks 👎 34

GO RAMS!!!!!!!
We seemed to find our game last week. We can handle the Seahawks this week.

Does anyone know the radio station out of St. Louis or Paducah to listen to the game? I am visiting friends from near there this weekend and will be driving home when the game is on.

Something out of Evansville/Owensboro might work too. Anything in that area would help.

Sorry dont know. I heard Holt playing in the game and Bulger, weelll no clue. BUT still expect a good game from us.

BTW, i forgot a huge point in this game. SHAUN ALEXANDER. He's been carrying his offense really GOOD and we must do everything to stop him. :)

^Yeah, we suck on the road...
Thats why i suggest that we rip the top out of the Edwards Jones Dome. :)

(week 10)
STL Rams 16- SEA Seahawks 👎 31
Although we had a bye-week, Holt and Bruce back, Bulger, and confidence from 2 weeks ago, WE could not find away to stop Alexander. 3 TDs??? Yes. Even with a quick lead the game went bahbah. To give a quick report, Bulger had an efficient day and Holt was almost back to normal and Furrey had an INT. BUT our D couldnt take the challenge of getting Alexander down. :( How bout Action Jackson?? Weell a quiet day, i dont think we need him as much but he's still a part of the O.

Now what does this loss mean?? That our hopes for the playoffs are vanishing and our D is slowly fading away from existance. OUch that sucks. I dont feel very happy right now. Even though i got a 4.0 GPA :)
SOOO i'll end it right here. Any additional comments please post it. And pre-Week coming on Wednesday.

GO RAMS!!!

pre-Week 11
ARI Cards at STL Rams (4-5)

Another NFC west matchup and at least we have a real easy shot at winning...hopefully.

Reason #1- It's a home game
#2- We killed em last time
#3- Everthing else.

I expect to see a kill offensively and Defensively. Yeah that's right, Defensively. Weell i'll leave it right there. That's all i can say.

Predict: ARI Cards' 17 STL Rams34

GO RAMS!!!

(Week 11)
ARI Cards' 38- STL Rams 28

I guess i'm giving up hope. With the Seahawks just moving foward and us moving backwards, i guess there's nothing to do but just get ready for next season. WHERE's Lovie Smith when you need him??? COngrats to Smith and his Bears though, very good team he got there.

All i'm saying is DEFENSE. We need it, we really need it. Especially some good DBs. Our offense is great though, very explosive like always.

SO that all i have to say. Got a tough game on the road at Houston. Until then,

GO RAMS!!

Wow Steven Jackson sure played well this week. He actually lost me an NFL Fantasy game because he got -1 point. Yeah, -1. I lost 78-77. Although I'll say that 12 carries really isn't enough for a back who played so well while Bulger was out. The Rams are the worst coached team in the NFL.

pre-Week 12
STL Rams (4-7) vs. HOU Texans (???)
Thanksgiving weekend. :) Perfect time for football. AND hopefully a good weekend for my Rams.

Weell first of all,
-It's an away game.
-Our D is struggling
-Our O isnt consistant.

BUT, the Texans are sucking. :) Which doesnt guarantee a win, but gives us confidence.

I really dont expect much offensively for us Rams, but we will score. Possibly 27 pts. Weell, not much to talk about. So i'll end it right there.

GO RAMS!!!!
BTW Vote for every player on the Rams offense for the Pro Bowl! 👍

Weell i aint got much to say but, DAMN!!! Go harvard!
STL Rams 33- HOU Texans 27 OT
Talk about a comeback. Reminded me of the divisional playoffs against Carolina! 👍 Ahh, good times. Well the sucky thing about this game is that we dont gain a game in the West. BUT we're still contenders.
That's all i'll say...

GO RAMS!!!!

One more Seahawk win (we've got games against Philly, San Fran, and Tennessee) or Rams loss and we'll be raising another sleek banner at Qwest Field next year (but hopefully more! :))

^Weell before i congratulate you i just gotta say....**** YOU! I HATE YOU HAWK FANS! **** YOU!

Ok, weell good luck representing the west in the playoffs. We'll kill you next year. ;)

Why? We've suffered 25 years of utter failure and bitter disappointment. And that's for all of our sports teams, not just the Seahawks (WNBA doesn't count). We can't have fun when our team shows signs of competency and ends up 9-2?

kylehnat
Why? We've suffered 25 years of utter failure and bitter disappointment. And that's for all of our sports teams, not just the Seahawks (WNBA doesn't count). We can't have fun when our team shows signs of competency and ends up 9-2?
Because we are Rams fans and you are a Seahawks fan. Yes, we wish you to lose because it benefits us when you do. That is just how sports work.

And just to make sure we are all clear on this, the Hawks didn't win the game, the Giants lost the game. There is a difference.

As for the Rams game,. it wasn't shown here again, so I got to watch a comeback via the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen while watching the Giants-Seahawks game. That was unnerving as hell.

FoolKiller
Because we are Rams fans and you are a Seahawks fan. Yes, we wish you to lose because it benefits us when you do. That is just how sports work.

Fair enough. But let's get one thing clear. There is only one set of fans I truly hate: Yankees fans. All other fans of all other teams are okay by me. Sure, I'd like to beat them all, but I don't harbor general feelings of true hatred towards them like a lot of people do. I don't hate the Rams because of their fans, I hate the franchise itself, and the general arrogance of everyone on the team during the late 90's. Let's not start with the hate-each-other-train. As a Seahawks fan, the first five years of Holmgren's reign were very frustrating (who the hell is Matt Hasselbeck? Why did you get rid of Ricky Watters and Ahman Green? Why are we basing our future on this guy from Alabama?) It's nice to finally see all of those confusing moves pay off.

FoolKiller
And just to make sure we are all clear on this, the Hawks didn't win the game, the Giants lost the game. There is a difference.

Tell that to the Giants. I'm sure they take great solice in the fact that they played better.

Had the Seahawks D paid more attention to Tiki Barber and Jeremy Shockey (why weren't they?) on the Giants' final possesion in regulation, they win 21-13, and we're not having this discussion.

If the Seahawks had LOST this game, people here would be jumping off buildings, especially after the league said that the ref was wrong on both Giant TD's. Such is the torture and anguish pent up in this city from 28 years of futility. Telling us that we don't deserve this is like telling Katrina victims that they don't deserve aid because they should have known better than to live below sea level.

^Typical Hawks' fan. Just wait till we can somehow get Lovie Smith back, (Go bears too, best of wishes to Lovie good luck to your team), and get our DBs back PLUS our confidence. THEN we'll make a repeat season out of last year. :)

BTW, nice to have you back here Foolkiller! :)

Latest Posts

Back