Stock Cars with the Most Understeer

• Thread starter JBF77
  • 49 comments
VW Scirocco GT24.

Its more of a confusing blend of understeer and oversteer.
I've never had it oversteer on me. I haven't bought one in GT6 yet but I have bought one in GT4 and GT5 and in both versions act like a brick.

The DeltaWings have always been hard to drive. With the stock settings, the first corner at Sarthe is dreadfull; I tbink you even have to let off the gas to make the sweeping right-hander.

If you're counting VGT's, the Subaru refuses to turn when there's any sort of activity on the accelerater.

Trying to get a clean lap around the Nurburgring in this car is certainly a challenge! :lol:
I did and with a best lap replay :)

I would nominate the Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 as that as understeer. I tested it out and it sucked.

I don't know about you, but it certainly feels that way for me. I mean, if not for downforce, how else does a car handle better when it gets up to speed?

It handles like poo, yes. With regards to your complaint about its speed, maybe because it doesn't have that much torque even with 611hp. But it's not that slow, the car is still considerably fast and the gear ratios aren't that bad. You never really run out of acceleration even at 6th gear.

Same. And I also have a gut feeling that, I know for sure the 599 is much better than this. PD just has a knack at making Ferraris crap in this game. Weird.
611hp is 3,208,972 ft-lbs of torque per minute. Or 53,483 ft-lbs per second.
It has plenty of "torque".

I've never had it oversteer on me. I haven't bought one in GT6 yet but I have bought one in GT4 and GT5 and in both versions act like a brick.
It didn't exist in GT4 or GT5.

The Mini Cooper Countryman S '11. Hands down on of the worst handling FF car in GT6. Not to mention the acceleration is very sluggish.

611hp is 3,208,972 ft-lbs of torque per minute. Or 53,483 ft-lbs per second.
It has plenty of "torque".

ft-lbs / minute isn't torque, it's power. It's just BHP written with other units.

Foot-pound is a unit of work, pound-foot is a unit of torque. So 611 hp is equal to 3.2 million foot-pounds of work per minute.

SI units are better, because there's less risk of confusion:

Force: N
Torque: Nm
Work: J
Power: W

Last edited:
Lotus Evora, worst for me.

Wow, that's odd.
The Evora has definitely one of the best balanced chassis in the game.
It's like voting for the Pope in an election of "men with most hair".

I'm not here to judge or mock about, but the Evora is clearly one of the less prone to understeer.

Wow, that's odd.
The Evora has definitely one of the best balanced chassis in the game.
It's like voting for the Pope in an election of "men with most hair".

I'm not here to judge or mock about, but the Evora is clearly one of the less prone to understeer.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I drove it in a seasonal not to long ago on Elgar Nordwald (That the name?), and it felt like it was actually overstearing a bit.

I've been driving the Tank Car a bit recently. That thing's the definition of understeer.

I've got to say that the FT-1 VGT at high speeds causes some problems with understeer, but the new VW VGT takes the cake. It does not turn at all!

Back