SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 United States Aug 22, 2011 #1 I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times, but I couldn't find a list with the colors that come on new, stock academy cars. Trying to figure out how many more colors I need to finish my collection.
I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times, but I couldn't find a list with the colors that come on new, stock academy cars. Trying to figure out how many more colors I need to finish my collection.
CAM Welcome Home, Deuce. Premium Messages 5,818 Pirate Nation Messages CAM-33 Aug 22, 2011 #2 There are 8 370Z colors and 5 GT-R colors. All of the different colors can be found in the OP of this thread 👍.
There are 8 370Z colors and 5 GT-R colors. All of the different colors can be found in the OP of this thread 👍.
SkierPS3 Messages 1,601 United States Aug 22, 2011 #3 CAMjhr There are 8 370Z colors and 5 GT-R colors. All of the different colors can be found in the OP of this thread 👍. Click to expand... Thanks a lot Cam, I found it odd no one had compiled a list of colors already for two of the most sought-after cars in the game.
CAMjhr There are 8 370Z colors and 5 GT-R colors. All of the different colors can be found in the OP of this thread 👍. Click to expand... Thanks a lot Cam, I found it odd no one had compiled a list of colors already for two of the most sought-after cars in the game.
CAM Welcome Home, Deuce. Premium Messages 5,818 Pirate Nation Messages CAM-33 Aug 22, 2011 #4 Haha, I would have given you a screenshot of my collection but I'm out and about right now. Glad to help 👍.
Haha, I would have given you a screenshot of my collection but I'm out and about right now. Glad to help 👍.