Stockyard / Garage

Messages
698
Switzerland
Bern
Messages
akz24
Dear all, first I want to wish you all a happy 2014...

Now my question: does the stockyard work now or do the cars disappear? I'm asking because I plan to buy every car in the game... Thanks for your answer...
 
I have 23 cars in the stockyard and 178 in the garage. Why would any cars disappear unless you remove them?
 
I have 23 cars in the stockyard and 178 in the garage. why would any cars disappear unless you remove them?
Because of the known stockyard bug with cars disappearing from there for no reason. 👍:)
I'd also like to know if anyone else has or hasn't had problems with this bug before I put any cars in the stockyard.:cheers:
 
One potential solution is to frequently backup your game save. If the bug presents itself, revert to a save that you know has the cars in the stockyard.

It's likely a good idea anyhow, with a save that you've presumably spent many hours building.
 
I just put a car in there on a whim and now I can't get it out and I can't find out how to get it out. Not like I need it right now, but (I guess I shouldn'ta done it) I'm gonna need to know sooner or later.

Help!

Thanks!
Ted
 
Back