Stone Temple Pilots....Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 6 comments
  • 619 views
Oooh, free STP tracks.

I'll download them later.
 
I onced liked STP, but I haven't followed them much, as of late. They had the one last albulm I liked, I cannot remember the name of it, but it had that real slow, jazzy song "Campfire Girls" in it.

Maybe I'll give the down loads a try, but first I have to hear if it's worth it to do so. Well, is it?
 
I think so... If you like(d) their mellow stuff, you like this as well 👍
 
Flerbizky
I think so... If you like(d) their mellow stuff, you like this as well 👍
I just down loaded the first two songs. It's very good stuff, but like you said, very mellow. My wife will love this stuff, but it might put the kids to sleep. 👍
 
STP...one of my favorite bands of all time. Thats why I've seen them live twice!
 
Are they even around anymore. thier lead singer is with velvet revolver now. both good bands i think.
 
Back