StoneyNUFC Horizon Photo Gallery ::: Plymouth Cuda

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 39 comments
Took you long enough. :P

Fifth shot is my favorite. Although, I have to ask: as much time as I spend in Photoshop (and it is a unhealthy amount of time) how on earth do you rotate the watermark the like that?

Took you long enough. :P

Fifth shot is my favorite. Although, I have to ask: as much time as I spend in Photoshop (and it is a unhealthy amount of time) how on earth do you rotate the watermark the like that?

You spin the camera round 180 degrees in Photomode :D

Great set Stoney, number 5 for me too!

Sorry for the hijack Stoney, but really? Wouldn't that just put... you know what? I'm going to try it first before trying to make sense of it. :lol:

Ha np T. Yeah like Fezz said just take the photo upside down in the game then rotate when on the desktop. Simples :P

And thanks for looking :)

A nice looking set of the M3 buddy! Let me say the 5th from the bottom its very well taken! You capture that "sexy" so well 👍

Have fun in Horizon buddy, and show us the next update!

Update #2

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

@ImaRobot: Yeah black on red is my favourite combo for this gen M3. looks mean ha

@NTX: Thanks mate. Hoping to update this one a bit more frequently than the FM4 gallery ha

@ripenrun: Hoping that one will be a T10 pick for the photo comp. Was very happy with the way it came out

Luminis: Cheers 👍. The Angel eyes are nice but its all about the Audi DLRs for me :P

@VXR: :embarrassed: Thanks mate 👍

ShaolinMasta: Cheers mate. I wasn't too sure about that shot when i first took it. How wrong was aye :lol:

^^ same goes for me lol. The sixth would happen to be my favorite. This set could use a bit more aperture in my opinion though

Yellow truly does appear to be the color of Horizon. Awesome set and the like the others the sixth shot is my favorite of the bunch.

Update #3

2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder

@ripenrun: Thanks. that was all by accident :lol:

@Fezz ST: Ha yea does seem to be the go to colour atm.

@ImaRobot: Yeah, on my TV it looked enough but then it was on the laptop the aperture seemed washed out almost. Hopefully fixed that for this set 👍

@E28: Thanks mate 👍

@Terronium-12: Thanks again mate :)

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks for the comment 👍​

2nd and 5th shots for me, the former has a great sense of city surrounding and the latter is both moody and reminds me of Iron Man. :P

You'd have to go a long way to top the portrait shot of the SLS. Wow.

Brave choice of colour for the R8, but you've shot it very well.

Your best set yet imo! I love how the rootbeer color flows so well with the car. The last one happens to be my favorite, along with the close ups.

Update #4

2012 Lamborghini Aventador J

@Fezz ST: Thanks, thats one of my favs aswell 👍

@Terronium-12: Thanks mate. I wanted to make the shot seem like someone had just taken it when spotting the car crusing through town

@VXR: Thank you very much 👍. Audi Teak Brown, best colour for the spyder by far ;)

@ripenrun: Cheers mate 👍

@Davey: Thanks davey :)

@ImaRobot: Would have to agree its my best so far. Haha never thought of the colour as rootbeer :P

Appreciate viewing the Aventador J shots, you focus on the features that make it look so high concept.

Back