StoneyNUFC Photo Gallery ::: 2008 #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 107 comments
England
Newcastle

Hello all. Some may have seen me around on GTPlanet and just found out about this site so this shall be my gallery for all things Forza 4 :D

Update 1: #62 Risi Competizione Ferrari F458 Italia
Update 2: #2 2010 ABT Racing 24hr Nurburgring Audi R8 LMS
Update 3: #6 2008 Jota Sport RUF
Update 4: BMW M3 GT-R
Update 5: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale (Part 1)
Update 6: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale (Part 2)
Update 7: Ferrari 365 GTB
Update 8: McLaren MP4-12C
Update 9: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
Update 10: Mixed (Audi R8 vs Nissan GT-R, Zonda R)
Update 11: 2011 Audi RS 5
Update 12: 2011 Citroen DS3
Update 13: 1989 Team Sauber Mercedes C9

First update is the #62 Risi Competizione Ferrari F458 Italia from the November Speed DLC pack. Such a great car to drive and to shoot. Still getting used to the settings etc but any comments or criticism is appreciated :)

Stock

Photoshopped

The realistc feeling is quite good buddy! You have captured very nice the car details, very cool angles!! 👍

Great start indeed. The 'shoped pictures are brilliant 👍

Nice work - the second to last one is my pick.
👍

Scaff

I love the last two shots.

Thanks for the compliments guys 👍

Update #2

My #2 2010 ABT Racing 24hr Nurburgring Audi R8 LMS (Paint by me). Wasn't too happy with the way these came out so edited them all apart from the two home space shots which were basically just to see how the paintjob looks lol

Stock

Thanks for looking :)

subscribed :) lovin the gallery, some of them are a tad bright though, but nonetheless great

Phenomenal gallery my friend. Glad to see another pro over here. I'd like to pick or choose a few favorite but I can't lol. Both your stock and photoshopped images are just great. Can't wait to see more.

Great set!! I like quite much the contrats used, it makes the car look even better buddy!
on the 2nd photo, I love the realistic look!!
This gallery is getting real good, keep it up! :)

subscribed :) lovin the gallery, some of them are a tad bright though, but nonetheless great

Phenomenal gallery my friend. Glad to see another pro over here. I'd like to pick or choose a few favorite but I can't lol. Both your stock and photoshopped images are just great. Can't wait to see more.

Wow such kind words, nice to be called a pro even though i don't think i'm at that level :P. Thank you 👍

NTX
Great set!! I like quite much the contrats used, it makes the car look even better buddy!
on the 2nd photo, I love the realistic look!!
This gallery is getting real good, keep it up! :)

Thank you, i was afraid i might of upped the contrast too much but seems they've came out nicely 👍

Really like the 4th edited R8 shot.👍

The rest are great as well.

Thank you Justin 👍

Update #3

The Porsche 997 RS was probably my favourite and most used car in FM3 so when I heard Porsche weren't in I was gutted however we do have some RUF to cover slightly. So it was always planned to get one of my most popular Porsche designs onto one of the RUF's. 2008 Jota Sport livery from the Porsche CarreraCup

C+C welcomed as always :)

Breathtaking shots. Just a great balance of color and contrast and the composition is nice and varied. Great update!

@RetroGiant: Again thanks for the kind words Retro 👍 Looking back over them i think i have too many rear shots :lol:

@Justin: Thank you, The portrait one is probably my favourite aswell 👍

@ZIEGSA: Thanks, i was very surprised when i saw it being used and honoured. So thank you Jordan aswell :)

Will hopefully get my newly acquired M3 GT-R Unicorn car set up once Turn10 have finished there server maintenance :)

Well I was one of the lucky 100 random picks from the current Aventador rival challenge to receive a M3 GT-R unicorn car :D Great car to drive so the next set is on this car. Hope you like.

Update #4

This latest update is quite something indeed!! Shots for all tastes, battles, close ups, drift...you name it 👍
Very good looking!! Well done!! And lucky you on the unicorn car, enjoy it buddy :)

@ripenru: Thanks ripenrun, appreciate the visit :) *Shameless plug* Designs are available on my SF *Shameless plus* :P

@NTX: Thanks, yea i was rather happy with the variety to this update, something i feel i need to work on :lol:

@ZIEGSA: Unicorn cars are just cars that Turn10 have made unavailable to buy and can only be obtained by being gifted one by someone who works for Turn10. They use them as prizes for photocomps, time trails, Game with devs nights etc. Theres nothing really special about them, unless of course you love a certain car that is a unicorn car (for example i love the Ferrari 360CS). Theres 14 of them altogether.

Well I was one of the lucky 100 random picks from the current Aventador rival challenge to receive a M3 GT-R unicorn car :D Great car to drive so the next set is on this car. Hope you like.
6352659025_e2dec666f2.jpg

"Im gonna get you!"
I love the sense of speed in this pic. I wish i had myself a M3 GTR :(

Stunning selection of photos, I've never been much of a fan of the M3 GT-R, but it looks awesome there, the Risi, R8 and RUF are also immense

Back