StoneyNUFC Photo Gallery ::: 2008 #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 107 comments
Seeing these latest ones reminds me I need to get back in this game and get snapping. GREAT set.

Update #7

Ferrari 365 GTB/Daytona

Always thought this is one of the nicest looking Ferrari's ever so had to get it out for some shots eventually. Could never seem to get any decent shots at Amalfi on FM3 so thought i would try this set here as it would provide a nice setting for this beautiful car. Not sure if i pulled if off though :scared: Tried to add some age to the shots but think i might have over done it :lol:

My entry for this weeks PMC

My 2.0 entry

And a couple rejects

@20832: lol Thank you

@DomasRC: Thank you :)👍 Awesome car, will be worth your wait when you get one

@ripenrun: Thanks rip. The one Fezz picked is one of my favs from the set aswell.

@RetroGiant: Cheers Retro, and yes get yourself back into the game for more epic shots 👍

@Boabdulrahman: Thank you. The 360 set seems to be quite popular lol. :D

I think you pulled off the aged look well. That second shot is fantastic. I suck at doing the aged look haha. I TRIED to do it with a challenger that i shot recently but didnt really cut it.

And let me say, im glad alot of you guys are coming back and posting again.

I love them! The color balance is subtle enough and works quite well. Plus a nice variety of angles and composition. I think you definitely picked the best shot for your 2.0 entry. Really nice update!

Next page please, as whenever i open your thread, I see that 360 CS which I still didn't get :D

As for the update. Again, I like 365GTB update (and I am not a Ferrari fan by far). Choice of the track for photoshoot is perfect and atmosphere of old school is there. However, Cyan seems to be a bit overdone in some of these pics IMO.

Keep up, StoneyNUFC :)

@ImaRobot: Thank you mate. Glad to see it worked then lol. I would disagree with you though, I thought you achieved the aged look quite well in your shots of the charger.

@Ripenrun: Thanks mate 👍

@Retro: Thanks Retro. Wasn’t too sure on the colours after I’d finished but glad to hear that they worked :)

@DomasRC:
Haha, would it upset you to mention that I now have 2 with a third to follow from the king of the track rival event :scared::P. Thanks for the feedback and yea I can see what you mean about the cyan 👍

@AMCNUT: Thanks mate and appreciate the visit 👍

Excellent work on the Ferrari 365 GTB/Daytona, and I quite agree with it being one of the best looking cars they ever made.

Seeing the Massa reminds me that I still haven't given that thing a go.

Scaff

Update #8

This is just a quick small update of the Mclaren MP4-12C which is a great car to drive around the top gear track.

@Flo: Thanks mate, glad you like them :)

@Scaff:
Thank you, good to see i'm not alone then lol 👍 You should give the Massa a shot, fantastic car. lovely handling and back will kick out sometimes just to keep you on your toes and have a bit of fun lol

@MagpieRacer: Cheers mate, glad you like :). Ermm, just lots of practice and experimenting with the settings till you get some realistic lighting etc, then play with the zoom and angle. These are also edited in Photoshop aswell which helps alot lol. I think what helped me when i first started in FM3 was looking at other photos from other fm players and some magazine shots aswell and tried to replicate them, then when i felt i could do that, moved onto my own style shots. Hope that helps mate :)👍

Thanks guys, appericiate the comments 👍

Another quick set of my first attempt at a drift livery lol, on my SF if anybodys interested. You wil need a Sprint R unicorn car though.

Now if anybody wants to provide me with a nice drift tune for this car with these bumpers and wheels, i will glady pay as i suck at tuning full stop nevermind a drift tune :lol:

That Merc just looks so aggressive. Love the multiple cars from the first shot.

A question about the Spirit R, how many layers did that stickerbomb take up? I've downloaded a few from the storefront but they take up way to much layers, and not enough space.

Well been a while since i last updated this place. Lost my mojo for taking full sets but slowly getting it back lol. :) Don't think my sets will be as big as pervious sets aswell unless i get a set like i reallyyyyyy like, tend to delete a few nowadays. Anyways to the photos robin!

Update #9

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

#2,4 & 5 are edited

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks for the comment 👍

@ImaRobot : Yea, the Audi is aggresive looking aswell but the Merc much more, thats why i prefer it over the Audi lol. Bit late to reply lol but its 777 layers on each side. Had to re-use a couple in-game logos as i didn't want to run out of space

@Scaff: Thanks mate

@Skip Fourplay: Thank you for the comment 👍

Update #10

This is more like 2 updates rolled into one lol Shots from the Photomode comp 27 and shots from the FRS week 7

Audi R8 vs Nissan GT-R

Pagani Zonda R

Shots #3 and #4 of Zonda set are edited

Nice Zonda, I really like what you did with the second one. Am I of or does the wing on the GT5 one look better on that car? Also, those GT-R/Audi shots are very nice, #1 and # 3 are the big winners for me.

Update #11

2011 Audi RS 5

All are edited
:)

@ripenrun: Thanks mate 👍. Erm havn't used the Zonda on GT5 for agesssss so can't really remember lol

Thanks mate, appriciate it 👍 . Nope, no HDR used here, just basic level, sharping, curve adjusments etc and some color overlays

Back