StoneyNUFC Photo Gallery ::: 2008 #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 107 comments

Oh, cmon, how is it even possible... As photoshop user I really wouldn't know where to start to get such a sharp picture without tons of jaggies. Whole set looks unique. GJ

:) Those RS5 shots are just excellent. Just downloading the 30 day trial of CS6 now. So I'll have some nice images in my gallery over the weekend, hopefully.

What exactly is overlaying, may I ask.

I said colour overlay but i ment to say gradient overlay lol. Basically a layer of colours (I only use 2) and by messing with the blend modes can manipulate parts of the picture to certain colours etc. Hard to explain but very easy to use.

Oh, cmon, how is it even possible... As photoshop user I really wouldn't know where to start to get such a sharp picture without tons of jaggies. Whole set looks unique. GJ

Haha thanks. I just use smart sharpen once on a low level and then mess with the leves, curves etc. You'd be suprised at how crisper the photos become after a levels adjustment as it makes the colours and shadows pop more

VXR
That one of the RS5 quoted above looks better than reality!

My favourite has to be number 4.

Love the Audi set.

Thanks for the comments guys 👍

whaaaaaaat, an update?! Its about time lol.

I love the reflections you captured on the 3rd and 4th photo, I also love the rim shot as well. I think the 3rd photo would look alot better if it had a little less contrast, it happens to be my favorite though.

Good update, its just to bad you dont update more often!

haha, i know. I go in and out of photography phases :P

Thanks mate, yea i had a hard time with that shot, trying to get the right contrast setting. Little bit less and it looked washed out, little bit more and was far too dark :lol:

Update #14

2008 #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks mate 👍

@FRS240: Thank you, thanks for looking

@20832: Thank you, very happy with a couple of them 👍

That first S5 pic is the first I have ever downloaded from someone else. It deserves to be in a museum. I wish I could get reflections half as good as that.

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks mate. Was happy the way the b&w shot came out, didn't look that good on the tv ha

@Frizbe: Oh wow. high praise :) thank you mate

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks for visiting pebb 👍

Obv with Horizon out my next update on FM4 may not be for a while lol​

Back