- 4,728
- ferrari_chris
OK, after listening to it a couple of times, this what I can remember:
The song is called Jaques Your Body[Make Me Sweat]
and the atrtist is Les Rhymes Digitales.
You can find it as track 9 (I think) from the album Darkdancer.

As if I could know all that. After realising that I had no idea what it was I did a bit of a search...
If you want to listen, head here. It's only a 30second clip, but now that you've got the title and artist I'm sure you can get hold a copy of the song yourself. Legally of course...

The song is called Jaques Your Body[Make Me Sweat]
and the atrtist is Les Rhymes Digitales.
You can find it as track 9 (I think) from the album Darkdancer.
As if I could know all that. After realising that I had no idea what it was I did a bit of a search...
If you want to listen, head here. It's only a 30second clip, but now that you've got the title and artist I'm sure you can get hold a copy of the song yourself. Legally of course...