Storagetrunks.co.uk SeriesFinished 

@Logicline - Wonderfull :) can't wait, I'll get back with car/number info today :)

@SkengD - Thank you for such nice welcome, I love seeing you here mate 👍
I was always one bit slower from you but looking forward to see if i at least kept that relative pace. You're my main goal man:cheers:

Edit-i'll take #5, colour to come soon

@Logicline - Wonderfull :) can't wait, I'll get back with car/number info today :)

@SkengD - Thank you for such nice welcome, I love seeing you here mate 👍
I was always one bit slower from you but looking forward to see if i at least kept that relative pace. You're my goal man:cheers:
We generally ask the faster guys to only team up with the slower guys, as this ensures no team runs away with it.
Once we have the test races done we will know a bit more about you new entries.

Who likes nurburgring 24h track?
I dont think it was that popular, but if you request a vote we can do that, I just think the bhp tyre handicaps would work badly on a track that long, and also a mistake with heavy damage could see you doing a 20 minute lap.

body colour - GT CHROME 007-W

rims colour - GT JAPANESE 007-W

car # 25

so iam hoping PhaedrusSocrates have that colour for the body and are willing too change too that , because i wanna keep that colour ;)

Don't make a mistake then. ;)
Lol, easy to say, We have raced there before, but to be honest, someone can easily get damaged through anothers mistake, and its just such a long way back to the pits.
If Srt wants to ask for a vote on it, i will post it in the Index 17 , Ideas to vote on.

If you are interested Mikey, then please post
Car colour, car number wheel colour
Psn name

votes -
wet races every 3rd time (iff it was up too me there wouldnt be any wetraces , mostly because i s u c k at em lol)
+ mount panorama
+ ascari

SIGN IN:
  • Car colour - Gold Chrome
  • Rim colour - Matte Black
  • #24 if it is available, if not then #78
VOTE ON WET RACES:
Lol, easy to say, We have raced there before, but to be honest, someone can easily get damaged through anothers mistake, and its just such a long way back to the pits.
If Srt wants to ask for a vote on it, i will post it in the Index 17 , Ideas to vote on.
Too true, 'to get round the Nurburgring' is easier said than done. 👍

I'd definitely vote for Nurburgring though, it gives the opportunity of winning to those more cautious drivers who allow others at the front to attack each other until they litereally fall off. :lol:

Sorry I couldnt come back online yesterday .

I should be available today around the same time as yesterday.

The Medium tire looks promising , I am hoping that it is just not soft tire domination like in the lexus series .

Now im drive 5 laps on tsukuba (HSV base model) very fun to drive i like :) and lap time 52 second so much laps on 90min race maybe 100 laps a race.

Now im drive 5 laps on tsukuba (HSV base model) very fun to drive i like :) and lap time 52 second so much laps on 90min race maybe 100 laps a race.

Yes Kossu, all very good, but can you imagine it with 16 cars, ? you are a steward, you will need 7 days off work after the race to look at all the incidents i guess, but i think we will try test race 2 there.

Yes Kossu, all very good, but can you imagine it with 16 cars, ? you are a steward, you will need 7 days off work after the race to look at all the incidents i guess, but i think we will try test race 2 there.
Yes we need test all 16 cars on track same time.

Back