Storagetrunks.co.uk SeriesFinished 

Well it's all over!!!

Congratulations @filipino1234 that was such a deserved win, you drove a flawless race and such a huge lead on the rest of us!!
I just didn't quite have the pace it seems, and then few moments trying to push hard when it started raining again set me further back. Some nice little position swaps with @SRT DK Racing as we both made mistakes each lap towards the end lol, Srt getting the better end come chequered flag :P.

Congratulations to @SRT DK Racing for taking out the championship! On song all season long and always in the podium, a very impressive driver :).

Another 4th yet again for me to finish off the series, wanted to try get that top 3 but just unfortunately missed too many rounds, but that's life :).

Thank you so much to @Stephen Vann for all your dedication and hard work you put into this series, without you mate we wouldn't have these memories and new friendships online :). You really provide us with the most fun racing for everyone.
Lastly thank you to every other driver for providing such a clean series and some great racing, I look forward to being on the track with you all somewhere in the future :)).

Back