Strategy Guide For GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee Hagedorn
  • 4 comments
  • 1,998 views
Messages
18
United States
United States
Are they going to publish a Stategy Guide For GT6 Or Did I miss It at the store?? I know Alot Of Us donot need one, but there are just little things that might answer allot of questions that people here ask!!

Thanks

Lee
 
I think PD is playing catch up with everything. I thought there would be another Apex2 Guide as part of pre-ordering the Anniversary Edition. But not. There should be a Prima Guide. I'll check GameStop.
 
buy a car, race, earn money, buy another car, race, earn even more money :sly:
 
Honda Fit (mandatory buy)
Renault Clio RS (all stars at beginner tier)
BMW M4 (from seasonal)

Pretty much what you need for almost 50% of the game

If you have the GT-R GT3 prize car from GT Academy and the R18 Anniversary Edition even better, with occasional use other prize cars, you can make almost all the game...
 
There is the GTP Encyclopedia ...
 
Back