Stravus Photography | ››19.Dec | Schnitzer Motorsport E92

• Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 20 comments
Japan
Japan
stravus_
3z57.png

Buying GT6 brought me back to the action, did got bored of GT5 a lil quickly and didn't update my gallery on here of GT5 for quite long... so here is my start on GT6, hope you folks enjoy.

-

Always nice to see a gallery start off with high quality. That colour on the Scirocco is perfect, too - I've been afraid to shoot that car for years just because it's so hard to get it to look right, but you've found the combo! 👍

Yes! These shots are great! So clean and crisp.:D:tup:

Thanks man, glad you liked it hehe.

Always nice to see a gallery start off with high quality. That colour on the Scirocco is perfect, too - I've been afraid to shoot that car for years just because it's so hard to get it to look right, but you've found the combo! 👍

Denky sir! That means alot comming from you, really! 👍 Yeap, I've fell in love with this color and then being a R thought it would just look great with some race spec wheels in dark grey so why not haha.

-

And today as it's my younger brother birthday who turns 16 I thought editing a photo he took of my M4 which I think it turned out pretty cool.

Last edited:
Such a beautifull gallery! From first shot to last, amazing edit work. I'm glad I found your gallery. 👍

First time I've visited here but glad I did. You have some great shots with good editing.

Those M4 shots at the top are nicely toned and composed. 👍

I quite like the second R18 and first two Scirocco shots. Nice toning again. And same goes for your BRZ shot. 👍

Good quality stuff so far, I look forward to more. ;)

Very nice work on the Scirocco set, I like a lot your choice of paint and rims 👍 very nice toning, love shots 2 & 3
I also like a lot the angle of the last shot, great sense of action !

And it's a very realistic one, love the light and the tonning 👍
Your M3 GTR shots are quite good also especially shots 3 and last.

first time I saw your green Scirocco, I instantly noticed how good you editing work was going to make me love your pictures. Really enjoyable editing style, Bravo 👍

Last edited:
I really appreciate the positive feedback guys 👍 I'll update it with a new set when I have some time free! Cheers :cheers:

Out of all the shots, my favourite has to be the first shot for the following reason:

*It looks like the car is running away from something, while being scared in the process.

Back