StrayShadow Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrayShadow
  • 319 comments
  • 24,680 views
patiently waiting for the awesomeness!
 
*waits patiently*
 
Your own gallery, Great!
 
I just hope I can keep up the standard of quality met by everyones galleries :nervous:

}:^{>
 
Excellent shots and quality ! keep it up !
 
Great start, StrayShadow! My favourite ones are: #1, #2 and #8. Keep it up!
 
I love that shot of all the red bull's! brilliant.
 
All your (oldie) shots are awesome! Keep up this great quality.
 
Pretty sweet set of oldies. They are all pretty good. My favs are the 458 and Beetle shots. 👍

Looking forward to more. :)
 
Last edited:
Agree with everyone, since I first saw your works in the "Realistic Photo Thread" I've always looked forward to more photos. You are very good at capturing the lines of the cars. 👍
 
Great start. These oldies are really good :)
Keep it up !
 
Nice to see you here Stray, always liked your soft and clean pictures ^^
 
^^ Thanks Guys! Nice to know my pictures are appreciated. 👍 I am humbled!

There are so many fantastic galleries here I really didn't know if my pictures belonged here. :nervous: Thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

}:^{>
 
^^ Thanks Guys! Nice to know my pictures are appreciated. 👍 I am humbled!

There are so many fantastic galleries here I really didn't know if my pictures belonged here. :nervous: Thanks for making me feel welcome. :)

}:^{>

Oh the irony... :sly:
 
StrayShadow created a gallery - that's awesome! :D

The pictures you've posted so far look great, thus I'm really looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with. 👍
 
I love the GT-One.. and the picture of her.. :sly:
 
really really really good ! :)
 
Some nice stuff in your previous post, the GTA is pretty nice and the BMX LMR is also nice. My fav though is the Pike Peak shot. Nice composition and light perfect exposure shame its a standard but good choice of scene for it. 👍
 
Great mood in the transcammer shots !
 
Nice editing of photos you've added on... I'm really in favour with your artistic photo works since they clearly capture the outlines of the car which makes the showing of the images look neat. :)
 
Great re-edit SS - I love the low profile on the Challenger as well as the color choice and monotone background. Those Transcammer shots are amazing as well. Well done. 👍
 
Back