StrayShadow Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrayShadow
  • 319 comments
  • 24,680 views
Very amazing edits! I've always been fond of your standard cleanups.
 
Great stuff Stray - brought back a few memories. We need more of your older stuff!!! Inspirational!
 
The driver shots are interesting and quite nice. 👍
 
That Vette in post 32 looks good enough to eat. :)
 
^^ Thank you everybody! :) I am glad everyones likes them! Its the only reason I continue doing the pictures. Thanks to you all again! 👍

}:^{>
 
superb work, the one with the Camaro looked so picturesque :D
 
Everything looks nice and clean (as usual ;)), StrayShadow. The second driver shot looks great!
 
Yeah Stray, the red vette edit is shaking my mouse, this is great ! The Z28 and its large rear tires, yes I love it, The Evora shot looks like an original Lotus archive. Nice blue paint for this concept 👍
 
That's one beautiful Shelby, StrayShadow. Loving the clean look and the lighting. :) 👍
 
Awesome clean up as usual, love it!
 
I love that the first Muira's Pic ! it is incredible, Sir ! :bowdown:
 
Wonderful set! My favorite would be the black and white Miura pic. Spot on!
 
I always enjoy the way you show your cars, they are so colorful! 👍
 
Love that 330 P4 shot!
 
I quite like the balck beetle myself. The richness of it and the depth of field are great. 👍
 
Back