StrayShadow's Garage Gallery

OMFG!!! The 'Stangs are the Truth!!! All shots are showroom quality. The attention to true life details are present in all of your work. They are just chilling, waiting for me to jump in.

Simply Amazing!!! And soooooooo real!

I will now slam my laptop lid on my fingers over & over until I get a clue.

I'm so jealous...and happy!!! Well Done Stray. Well Done! All are Faves!!!

Great and clean shots as usual, my fave is the 1st edited Alpine shot, even if I think that these rims aren't the best choice for this car. ;)👍

Love your color choice for the Alpine, very original. And for my part I like this kind of old rims... The Viper has a great badass look like only you manage to give the cars :)
The last shot with the Andretti's car is superb as the first FT-1 shot. I also like a lot the Cizeta one. Great work as usual mate :cheers:

Ok, now I need a Ford GT like yours... So beautiful ! the second shot (from rear) is really impressive, ultra realistic !
Love also the last shot with the SLS 👍

I'm liking shots 1 and 2 of the GT350, good toning too. But my fav of that bunch is the RBX Junior at Goodwood, it's great. The sense of speed, the angle the even light and toning. Very nice. 👍

very nice work once more. I like a lot the choice of rims for the GT 350, the reflections in them in the third shot are beautiful. The X2014 shot is excellent, very realistic (strange to say that with this car but that's the good feeling...) and the two Daytona ones are great !

Stray. What are you doing? Stray. Stahp. :P

Seriously, last time I stopped by you were preparing some stuff and now that I've stopped by again - wow. I don't even know what to comment on because I like everything so far.

The Z4 set is impressive with some very realistic shots 👍 Love the last one and its light especially 👍
NBice shooting with the two AMG also, the third is my fav'.

Back