Strecthy Face Empire (Official Page)

United States
nj
XxDDPAssassinxX
This the official page for Stretchy Face Empire. A new team about to takeover. Already got some haters but it's kool we still going to keep it moving doing wat we do best beat people. We still in progress of getting better everyday. So be ready.

Team Members:
DeathCrew_DeToX (Leader)
XxDDPAssassinxX (Co-Leader)
ArePa-
Tank0035
JDM_EK9_KID
Nocturnal81
JDM_Streetracer

Endorsed by Team Honda Afterdark

Last edited:
What do you guys race. I don't know any of your members so it's got to be JDM or Honda.
Anyways welcome:) If you want a challenge you know where to find us.

Ha the Honda Teams are taking over :gtplanet::scared:
Good Team, Good People 👍 from R Spec Tunerz

Just wondering, is it stretchy face or strecthy face ? Think there's more teams here now than us solo tuners :)

This the official page for Stretchy Face Empire. A new team about to takeover. Already got some haters but it's kool we still going to keep it moving doing wat we do best beat people. We still in progress of getting better everyday. So be ready.

Team Members:
DeathCrew_DeToX (Leader)
XxDDPAssassinxX (Co-Leader)
ArePa-
Tank0035
Truu_Exotic
JDM_EK9_KID
Nocturnal81
JDM_Streetracer
Jdm_J_Series
Murda
Bubu

No disrespect Your putting fouls info were are 2-0 agents u guys if u want u can challenge us again

I'm cool with some of you guys too we will start challenging teams when the time is right and what not no worries, gonna have to run you guys again for sure

Dalon230
No disrespect Your putting fouls info were are 2-0 agents u guys if u want u can challenge us again

Yo dalon u know I got no beef with u or r spec we starting fresh yes u guys r 2-0 but we coming back we made some changes we stronger then ever

Non sense, just a game, what do you have to prove?

Trash talking gone wrong is what happened, we were running dc2 95s and raced a few times I beat him he beat me someone mentioned how I beat him so many time to his times and he got mad saying it was true even though the guy that said it was watching the races... Honestly just childish stuff lol but if he feels better posting those things in here welcome to

Oh I see let the kid be a kid, laughing out loud

Nothing off my chest lol I just enjoy tuning and running ppl, I started doing tunnel
Races the other night did my first tune kept up with a guy that said he's been doing it for awhile dc5 v dc5. I saw your in HoodRich hired gun actually was my first friend on here that taught me all the basics of tuning he's a good dude. If you do tunnel runs lmk I would like to meet some people that do it...

Lame, bum, get a life outside of PSN

Thanks for the feedback sorrykid and I wont reply because I dont want any trouble!

I do have a normal life! I just have pasion for this game and drag racing thats all.

I did street drags back in MIAMI with my 280zxturbo with 18PSI.

My street 280zxturbo ran 13.2s back in the late 90s and my racing 280zxturbo ran 11.2s!

If you want to hate just keep hating bro!👍

Why is it every time you post you're either bitching about someone or starting some kind of drama. Seriously read all your posts and tell me I'm not right.

Anyways, If you guys want a good competition, search out Team Hydro.

Danny280zxturbo
Thanks for the feedback sorrykid and I wont reply because I dont want any trouble!

I do have a normal life! I just have pasion for this game and drag racing thats all.

I did street drags back in MIAMI with my 280zxturbo with 18PSI.

My street 280zxturbo ran 13.2s back in the late 90s and my racing 280zxturbo ran 11.2s!

If you want to hate just keep hating bro!👍

Had the idea to not reply but Cool story, I'm not mad bro

Listen bro, I can post whetever I want to post and I dont care about your Team!

Im not trying to be friends with them or you.

The only thing Im doing is defending my self from all these haters thats all so please stay out of it!

Thank you!

Can you tell me when was the last post where I was causing drama?????

1. I don't care what you think about me, or my team.
2. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself all the time?

Lets not let this thread get derailed anymore.

1. I don't care what you think about me, or my team.
2. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself all the time?

Lets not let this thread get derailed anymore.

Ok bro, I wont say anythig anymore.

The reason why I defend my self all the time is becuause all the time I get haters trying me.

END!

Back