Strecthy Face Empire (Official Page)

tease.gif

Hi kids and yes i do mean kids.can we stop giving honda crews a bad name with the trash talk and E Thuggery???the game suppose to be fun what is it that you have to prove?
this is towards detox trying to run my little brother who has been playing for 2 weeks pinks

Hi kids and yes i do mean kids.can we stop giving honda crews a bad name with the trash talk and E Thuggery???the game suppose to be fun what is it that you have to prove?

👍 We are like the ghetto of GTPlanet. Always arguing, always cheating each other, I'm sure if this game was like GTA we would be saying "you can't run in Bohan this is our territory":rolleyes:

Then all this constant bickering between Teams. Why do you think you don't see us as much? We are tired of all the drama.(We've been doing this crap since GT5 came out.) Then these hybrids now :yuck: take all the fun out of burning someone by two cars or just barely win by a bumper. From a tune you designed, not a EK with 3000hp that cant launch for crap!

Don't y'all get tired of arguing with the same people every day?
Don't y'all get tried of the same Trolls every day?

What happened to the love of the sport we call drag racing?

PS: Sorry for the rant on your page Strechy Face. But I had to chime in.

this is towards detox trying to run my little brother who has been playing for 2 weeks pinks

Lol ok I have no idea who your little brother is

👍 We are like the ghetto of GTPlanet. Always arguing, always cheating each other, I'm sure if this game was like GTA we would be saying "you can't run in Bohan this is our territory":rolleyes:

Then all this constant bickering between Teams. Why do you think you don't see us as much? We are tired of all the drama.(We've been doing this crap since GT5 came out.) Then these hybrids now :yuck: take all the fun out of burning someone by two cars or just barely win by a bumper. From a tune you designed, not a EK with 3000hp that cant launch for crap!

Don't y'all get tired of arguing with the same people every day?
Don't y'all get tried of the same Trolls every day?

What happened to the love of the sport we call drag racing?

PS: Sorry for the rant on your page Strechy Face. But I had to chime in.

I never argue with anyone rynzo, just join rooms and run whoever is in there

DriftSyndicate
I never argue with anyone rynzo, just join rooms and run whoever is in there

It was not directed at you drift. Just a little rant.

DriftSyndicate
Nothing off my chest lol I just enjoy tuning and running ppl, I started doing tunnel
Races the other night did my first tune kept up with a guy that said he's been doing it for awhile dc5 v dc5. I saw your in HoodRich hired gun actually was my first friend on here that taught me all the basics of tuning he's a good dude. If you do tunnel runs lmk I would like to meet some people that do it...

We do ss7 but not hondas

Are you guys willing to have a tryouts for people wanting to join a team? If so, I would really love to try. Been looking for a team and most of the others are completely stuck up when it comes to new people

you tried the EK?

Yeah! I had to do some subtle touches to get it to run to my style and how i drive but overall it went well. I did great with it! I appreciate it alot Danny! I'm working on some more hondas now! I had alot of fun running them so i figure i better start tuning and getting as many as i can get my hands on! 👍

I also had MrT_GTi tell me i was fast and asked me to send him an FR and apparently he is a pro honda team leader. So you could say it went well in my first honda lobby EVER :D

Im glad to hear that bro!!!!

Yeah, MrT is my bro, we dragged (Freddy, Mrt and me) last night and I beat him and he beat me...he is pretty fast too bro...

Back