Strecthy Face Empire (Official Page)

I'm opening stretchy face back up for recruiting im gonna be running it now, even though I'm on nation it's our sister team....

Have a basic idea of tuning even if you don't that's ok just be willing to learn and ill teach you the ways..

Loyalty !!!!! Biggest things with me don't come here and try to get tunes like alot of people that were on the team then dipped, I no longer will tune my cars for stretchy nor tell them tunes, specifically teach you the ways so you can be a top guy in the Honda game..

If your Interested add me on psn DeathCrew_DeToX and or message on the thread and I will get with you thanks !

Im glad to hear that bro!!!!

Yeah, MrT is my bro, we dragged (Freddy, Mrt and me) last night and I beat him and he beat me...he is pretty fast too bro...

Yeah he is a super fast dude. They were all really good runs

Was fun kung even though I raced a few times and then went ghost haha

Yeah if your on tonight bro i might hop in a lobby you are in! 👍

Yo appreciate the FR... Let me know if you got your team running and if you dont mind if i join your lobby and run some of your team. Found out last night there is alot of noob lobbies LOL.

Yeah i was chilling with ArePa_ last night in a few lobbies running with him. Pretty cool dude! I had some guy scam me out of a GT1 Turbo and call me a hacker LOL. I told him to check GTP, I was a pro dragger and he would see otherwise. :/ But i'm sure i'll be on later tonight in a honda lobby or two.

Back