STREET FIGHTER VPS4 

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 77 comments
Forgotten Waterfall stage.
14280h4.jpg

oaantj.jpg

Last edited:
The art style of this game with the 3d looks like a next-gen rival schools. Man, we need a new rival schools.

NA Beta test starts July 23rd, 6pm. Other regions and more info here.

Get guaranteed beta access by pre-ordering on PSN or at Amazon, Gamestop or Best Buy.

16-Character (12 old & 4 new) core launch, DLC characters earned in-game.

Read full announcement here.
US Playstation Blog
First and foremost, Street Fighter V will feature a brand new service-based approach with regards to post-launch content. With this approach come several key changes to our content strategy:

1. The initial release is the only disc you will ever need to own
2. All balance and system adjustments will be available for free
3. All post-launch gameplay related content will be earnable for free by playing the game

That’s right; Street Fighter V will be the first iteration in the franchise where it is possible for dedicated players to earn all gameplay related content (such as characters) for free, simply by playing the game. Long gone are the days of forced Super and Ultra upgrades! Enjoy free balance updates as soon as they become available, and find and choose the post-launch characters that you want to get.

Speaking of characters, Street Fighter V will launch with a core roster of 16 playable characters, with 4 of them being brand new fighters to the Street Fighter universe. Post-launch, we will be adding new characters to the roster on a continuous basis, which will provide new content for players to enjoy. Again, every post-launch character released will be earnable for free through gameplay!

We are able to execute this service-based model by introducing an in-game economy to Street Fighter V. There are two types of currency that make the economy go round:

Fight Money - This is basic currency that players earn through playing the game. Once players accumulate enough Fight Money, they can use it to earn new post-launch gameplay content, such as characters, for free!

Zenny - This is premium currency that players can purchase with real money to immediately gain access to post-launch content.

nF67nQ3.jpg nGVcIjY.jpg QRmvxb4.jpg RzwCbYh.jpg 4BmqrTr.jpg 4IYsJcQ.jpg 5jJE8E9.jpg

Last edited:
And that right there has suddenly made me hate Capcom less (though I still found their treatment of Ono still unexcusable).

As if Street Fighter IV wasn't impressive looking, Street Fighter V looks even more impressive looking. Come on now- doesn't it look like a painting or very good sketching? SF4 looked more like painting graphics-wise compared to this here in SF5. I do like the fighting dynamics from some other videos I've seen.

Looks like Ikabodveins on GH, then surprise Akuma buttsex.

MRVsAq3.jpg

Got invited to the second beta, just need to free some space on PS4 and hopefully it works. Been a long time since I last played a Street Fighter game.

Back