Street lane drift chase cam

  • Thread starter Thread starter toms318bmw
  • 2 comments
  • 4,457 views
Messages
45
Canada
toronto
Messages
MORAN-AUTO-JZA7D
Chase cam of myself on a custome track . If any one is interested in this please let me know . My psn is MORAN-AUTO-JZX81


 
Vid looks sick, dude! I've been very active (early mornings because I work nights) the past couple of months. I know I played the piss out of GT5, and while playing GT6 some people remember me. I will be playing this game until Asetto Corsa comes out, and I make the jump to PS4.

Add me if you'd like. PSN: jzx100drifter

Cheers, mate!
 
Vid looks sick, dude! I've been very active (early mornings because I work nights) the past couple of months. I know I played the piss out of GT5, and while playing GT6 some people remember me. I will be playing this game until Asetto Corsa comes out, and I make the jump to PS4.



Add me if you'd like. PSN: jzx100drifter

Cheers, mate!


Will do I'll be back fully next Monday
 
Back