Street Stock Series [Sanctioned by INBD]Open 

• Thread starter trobes29
  • 35 comments
United States
Cambridge
trobes29
INBD Street Stocks.png *
The INBD Street Stock Series is a Series based on the iRacing Street Stock Series, except it's here on GT6. We will be using the Buick GNX at 300hp and 1300kg. Some Tracks will be Dry, while others will use 50% Surface Water to replicate Dirt Track Racing.

*Schedule*
-Pre-Season
1:
Atlanta Motor Speedway (Dry) - 20 Laps (November 29th, 2015)
2: Homestead-Miami Speedway (Wet) - 20 Laps (December 3rd, 2015)
3: Whitetail Raceway Park Road Course Cup - 12 Laps (December 6th, 2015)
-Regular Season
1:
Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway (Dry) - 40 Laps
2: Salem Speedway (Dry) - 50 Laps
3: Sierra Mist Raceway (Dry) - 50 Laps
4: Hillside Speedway - 50 Laps (Dry)
5: Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (Dry) - 10 Laps
6: Wet Test Track - 35 Laps (Wet)
7: New Orleans Raceway Park (Wet) - 40 Laps
8: Homestead-Miami Speedway (Wet) - 30 Laps
9: Daniel Kyre Speedway (Dry) - 50 Laps
10: Cape Cod Circuit (Dry) - 15 Laps
11: Whitetail Raceway Oval (Dry) - 50 Laps
12: Atlanta Motor Speedway (Dry) - 40 Laps
-Week 13
Monday:
Midgets at Daytona (20 Lap Races)
Tuesday: Go Karts at Wonder Boy Mosport Park (Kart) (15 Lap Races)
Wednesday: Tank Cars at Circuito de Bendy-Bits (10 Lap Race)
Thursday: Indycars (FGT) at Whitetail Raceway Park Oval (40 Lap Races)
Friday: Cappuccino Race Car at Sebring - Wet (7 Lap Races)
Saturday: NASCAR Sprint Cup Cars at Complex String (5 Lap Races)
(Next Season of 12 Races will begin on the Sunday after Week 13)

*Regulations*

-Camaro Z28 Race Car '69: 275hp, 1150kg
--Power Regs: 62.0% Power Limiter
--Weight/Downforce Regs: 150 Front, 200 Rear, 65kg Ballast Weight, 50% Ballast Position
--Suspension Regs: Default Suspension, Racing Brakes
--Transmission Regs: TBA
--Drivetrain: Fully Customizable LSD, Carbon Drive Shaft
--Tires: Depends on Track (Usually SS,SM on Dry Tracks, and RS,RS on Wet Tracks)

*RaceDay Layout*

Each Sunday we will Run 2 Races. Race 1 of the Night will be at 4pm EST, while Race 2 of the Night will begin 30 minutes after Race 1 ends. Your best finish from either race will be what's used towards the Points Standings. We will be doing 1 Manuel Pace Lap at the beginning of every race. Every Race during the Regular Season will have Full Course Yellows for on-track dangers. If 2 Cars make contact resulting in 1 or more spinning on the racing surface, a Caution will be called. If 2 Cars make contact but neither spin, 1 of the 2 cars involved must get Engine Damage due to the contact for a Caution to be called. We will have 1 Green-White-Checkered attempt if necessary, unlike iRacing. Damage will be on Light for every race to lessen the amount of pit stops, thus lessening the amount of pit stop lag that occurs on Custom Tracks.

*Season Layout*
We will run 12 Race Seasons, with a Champion Crowned after every 12 Week Season. We will then have an iRacing style "Week 13" where there's no points involved and you just have fun. During Week 13 there will be a Race every 30 minutes or every hour depending on how long the Races takes. These Races will take place from 4:00pm EDT to 9:00pm EDT (Week 13 Races that is). Week 13 is also used as a time to re-work the Schedule and Regulations for the Next Season. Keep this in mind as the Schedule for the 12 Race Season will changed after Every Season, with some Tracks being used again, and others being new to the Series.

*Rules During the Regular Season*
This Series will not be a Strict Series in any way. Although Bumping and Pushing is allowed, Intentionally Wrecking another Driver is not. Just like iRacing, you are allowed to report an incident during or after a Race, and a Race Official will review it after the race. If it is decided a driver intentionally wrecked another driver without reason, that Driver will face a Suspension. Whether this Suspension lasts 1 RaceDay or longer will depend on how many times said Driver has been Suspended in the Past for Intentional Wrecking (1st Offense = 1 Race, 2nd Offense = 2-3 Races, 3rd Offense = 5 Races, 4th Offense = Permanent Suspension). Keep in mind all Offenses must occur within 1 Season for these Suspension lengths to apply. Playful Trash Talking is ok, but if it becomes obvious you're just abusing the other user, you will be faced with heavy consequences, such as permanent ban from this Series, other INBD Series, or even Banishment from other Leagues/Series not sanctioned by the INBD. Speeding penalties will be enforced, as a set pit speed will be given every week. Speeding on pit entry will result in a drive-through penalty, which requires you enter the pit entry in the reverse gear at pit road speed. We also implement Lucky Dogs and Wave Arounds.

*Rules During Week 13*
Same as for the Regular Season except Punishment for on-track actions will be less severe.

-Legacy Racing
--trobes29 #4 - Black

-Black Rose Racing Team
--BRRT_Angel #7 - Black Raven

-Route 133 Racing Team
--brown352 #64 - Red

-GREENBEAST Motorsports
--theformidablelog #17 - TBD

-Thurlow's Street Stock Steam
--Jayden5536 #44 - TBD

-Team Undecided
--bloodyboyblue #25 - TBD
--Dcrimnal #17 - TBD

You can download all tracks in the schedule and test drive them here:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/trobes29/course/

You can also check out my other series here if you'd like!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...with-custom-tracks-inbd-racing-league.316176/

*INBD Street Stocks Logo was created by user @Whitetail

Last edited:
Whitetail Raceway Park has renovated the oval track. You can download the new version here.

I guess I'm in, considering it seems fun, and I had the idea a while ago, just no good way to implement it, lol. Number 62.

I'll give it a shot.

#17 theformidablelog, White Dandelion Running Team GREENBEAST Motorsports, Lime Green

Primary color is black raven.

Hate to disappoint anyone who was really hoping to race the GNX, but there is a slight possibility that we may switch over to the Camaro Z28 '69 Race Car due to it being Premium, looking more like a Street Stock, and handling similar to one. I can't guarantee we're switching cars, but it could be happening soon.

Now this is my type of event! I race street stocks In real life on dirt ovals! So I'm defintately in but what day and time is each race? Can't find it on the O.P did I miss it or?

Crap just saw its on Sundays at 4pm EST well guess you could put me down as a reserve driver #39 but I don't know if I will be able to show up at all but I'll try my best to make a few races

@Ph1sher, I sure hope you can make a few of these races as @trobes29 is going to try to force-feed some dirt racing by adding water to the tracks! Also note that there are two races every night but only one is needed for points, so if you can do the first race but gotta run off for the second or vice versa that's perfectly okay.

@Ph1sher, I sure hope you can make a few of these races as @trobes29 is going to try to force-feed some dirt racing by adding water to the tracks! Also note that there are two races every night but only one is needed for points, so if you can do the first race but gotta run off for the second or vice versa that's perfectly okay.
Thanks Bambi! Yeah I've done a few water oval track layout races and it's a blast!!

Yeah I'll try my best to attend again no garentees

Last edited:
Thanks Bambi! Yeah I've done a few water oval track layout races and it's a blast!!

Yeah I'll try my best to attend again no garentees
Thank you for showing interest! I'll be more than happy to see a real life Street Stock racer on the track. If you know anyone who might be interested, don't be afraid to tell them about this!

Thank you for showing interest! I'll be more than happy to see a real life Street Stock racer on the track. If you know anyone who might be interested, don't be afraid to tell them about this!
Will do that.

If it's okay with you Trobes. Here's a Street Stock Race at my hometrack. First race is the heat race 2nd race is the Feature race. The guys ahead I was battling with are national champions. Some of the best street stock drivers in the nation. As I was a rookie in the street stock class just this past summer. Then at the end of the Feature a guy pushed me out of the way as you can see where I could've finished in the top 5 but oh well. Enjoy 👍

Will do that.

If it's okay with you Trobes. Here's a Street Stock Race at my hometrack. First race is the heat race 2nd race is the Feature race. The guys ahead I was battling with are national champions. Some of the best street stock drivers in the nation. As I was a rookie in the street stock class just this past summer. Then at the end of the Feature a guy pushed me out of the way as you can see where I could've finished in the top 5 but oh well. Enjoy 👍

Hell of a rut entering 1 and entering 3, a few years ago I ran around a local quarter mile in a beater hornet, hell of a time handling it, looked a lot like that yellow bomber in front of you, but handled about the way yours was.

Hell of a rut entering 1 and entering 3, a few years ago I ran around a local quarter mile in a beater hornet, hell of a time handling it, looked a lot like that yellow bomber in front of you, but handled about the way yours was.
Thanks Cole! Oh man! My first year of racing (last year was in a Hornet (Mitsubishi Eclipse '92) one of the fastest hornets out there! As you mentioned the Hornet, here's another GoPro video from last year where it was my very first year of racing and absolutely had an dominate rookie year with also winning the track championship as a rookie.

Sorry trobes for exploding your thread with my racing videos :P

Back