Stressing the DFGT...

I find the wheel spins a lot quicker after using it for a while/letting it heat up (:

It's not. I have it and manage perfectly. :)

Yeah see thats what I thought. But I think I heard that from someone random person on Youtube commenting someones drifting. It looks like it handles ok to me. I can grip pretty good but.. I can't drift to save my life ;~;

I've been having a pretty bad day with just Gripping with the wheel. I'm using a DF GT (GT5P) Wheel, and the Spirit R Type A FD3s. Every time I go to use the brakes the slightest touch, displays that I'm braking about 75%. Without ABS anything over 45% locks my wheels up. So I set the braking strengh at F:1 R:1 and set the Deceleration at about 12% on the LSD. Which I guess sort of fixed it.. But it's like I'm still stepping down too hard. I could smell like the wheel has a very slight burning smell is this normal after about 3 hours use? Pretty sad though my mother tried and she was able to keep the car stabilized and win an offline race with it, on her first try.. -Defeated feeling here-

AiYuna
I've been having a pretty bad day with just Gripping with the wheel. I'm using a DF GT (GT5P) Wheel, and the Spirit R Type A FD3s. Every time I go to use the brakes the slightest touch, displays that I'm braking about 75%. Without ABS anything over 45% locks my wheels up. So I set the braking strengh at F:1 R:1 and set the Deceleration at about 12% on the LSD. Which I guess sort of fixed it.. But it's like I'm still stepping down too hard. I could smell like the wheel has a very slight burning smell is this normal after about 3 hours use? Pretty sad though my mother tried and she was able to keep the car stabilized and win an offline race with it, on her first try.. -Defeated feeling here-

I have smelt this smell I think it's just the motor. I wouldn't worry about it, when you see smoke start worrying lol.

I have smelt this smell I think it's just the motor. I wouldn't worry about it, when you see smoke start worrying lol.

lol Yeah I was drinking a Bireley's Apple at the time. So if I did happen to see smoke coming from the wheel I wouldn't have hesitated to poor that fruity beverage on it. Would be such a waste. Not to mention I'd probably get electrocuted in the process. (Non-fully thought out plan.. +100 exp)

Back