Striped Aventador: **Disproven**

• Thread starter Davis
  • 185 comments
nealcropper
Well it looks like the C7 is real. What do we think about this one?

No idea.

If its from photo stream and the only why to get pics added is to take them from in game it must be real.

For whatever reason I still think its fake tho :/

I loaded up the GT Photo Stream, and this picture showed up:
d8WzP.jpg

My question is, when was this car released? I remember the Chromelines, and the other cars from special promotions, but never a striped Aventador. I did a google search for this car in GT5 but nothing came up pertaining to it.

Looks like someone did an online race and got a Ford GT inside the Lambo. Sometimes you can drive inside a car without ghosting on Free Run. Maybe it's possible during a race. I think the silvers look different

Akiras Mantis
Looks like someone did an online race and got a Ford GT inside the Lambo. Sometimes you can drive inside a car without ghosting on Free Run. Maybe it's possible during a race. I think the silvers look different

I'm not having that, you would for sure see some part of the GT, not just the stripes.

Akiras Mantis

LOL .... You got to be joking me , that would be the best bit of driving ever seen :D

I'm not having that, you would for sure see some part of the GT, not just the stripes.

Looking again...yeah, you right.

It's gotta be a trick/glitch/. The way they took the pick.. There are better ways to show off those stripes and show more of the car. It's like they had to take the picture the way they did. eh, Who knows~

Akiras Mantis
Looking again...yeah, you right.

It's gotta be a trick/glitch/. The way they took the pick.. There are better ways to show off those stripes and show more of the car. It's like they had to take the picture the way they did. eh, Who knows~

Someone does........someone.

No to the Ford GT idea. The Ford is a lot lower and longer, the stripes would not show.

gordongt
Best thing to do is see if it can come up just like the C7 Corvette

The reason the C7 came up like that is because it's already there somewhere. Look at the Chevrolet dealership its says that there are 17 cars available to purchase and there are only 16.

I'm sure PD do this stuff to let us into the secret before officially telling us. I love it.

Chromeline edition for GT6? Or possibly something for the 15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo? (Chances are, however, that if we receive anything for the anniversary, it will be a Nissan.)

Edit: I can confirm above only 16 cars when the dealer says there are 17. Will we be getting this as DLC in the near future, or perhaps free when the car is revealed?

You know what, I think this may a very good manipulation of lighting. I have an Aventador with one of those very dark and black, slightly metallic, paintjobs. I took it in to GT Auto, and I noticed how the lighting made certain parts of the car kinda look like they were striped.

The Aventador Chassis has some very unique square type of angles. The way it reflects light is a bit different from other cars since it doesn't really have any smooth body parts. Parts of the hood can definitely be made to look striped through the right lighting.

I still want to think it's a teaser or something for a special version though. I LOVE the Aventador.

I updated the OP with screenshots that I took of my entire screen last night.

Sorry for off-topic question but how you make your google chrome black ? I'v also seen instead of black with pictures. :confused:

Maybe they gonna reliase a new bunch of chrome lines ..

Back