Has anyone ever heard of these guys? They are astring quartet who did a remake of Ok Computer to classical music. I hear 'No Surprises' and it almost sounded better to cellos and violins then the original.
I think these kinds of groups are interesting; have you heard the Tool one? I believe it's called "Third Eye Open" or something to that effect. Both do sound very cool.
I have a CD of Oasis songs by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, but it really sucks. I also have the Beatles, Yellow Submarine by Berlin Philharmonic. If I remember correctly, this was pretty good. Classical version of OK Computer sounds interesting though. I'm gonna have to try finding it!
I have "The String Tribute to APC", "The String Tribute to QOTSA" and one of the two string tributes to Tool. I believe one of them is called "Metamorphic" and the other is "Third Eye Open" like Zrow said.