• 49 comments

TURTLE RACING LEAGUE | ENDURO Racing Series

Race 26: Grand Valley Speedway
Car: Subaru Impreza TC
Laps: 25
Tires: Racing Mediums
Date: February 9, 2013
Division: 3

This is a set from the series I race in, set came out a little dark overall, I've shot a few more since this, the upcoming Ferarri F40 set is one of my best! Stay Tuned and Thanks for looking!

Race 27: Indy Road Course
Car: Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Laps: 29
Tires: Racing Mediums
Date: February 16, 2013

Another set from the Turtle Racing League. Almost caught up with the race shoots I've done!

Race 28: Circuit de la Sarthe
Car: Ferrari F40
Laps: 10
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: February 23, 2013
Division: 2 and 3

(All photos are clickable for their full size counterparts, if you want to download them.)

3forSpeed - Division 3

Finalfantasykid - Division 2

fumanchu11 - Division 2

iceandspice - Division 3

Johnny_Suede - Division 2 - Getting Slideways

Scorpion0001 - Division 2

flesxruoyxllik - Division 3 - Go Pro Angle

Infinital-NG - Division 2 - In for the pass

MBOBB1969 - Division 2 - MBOBB's shadow casting a car, scratch that, reverse it…

tzracer - Division 2

jay*doc - Division 3 - New color combination debut

casa - Division 3

Friend29 - Division 2

liampage123 - Division 2

I personally feel this is my best set to date. The color, the angles, the brightness, it all seemed to work with me on this shoot.​

Quick Snap - 1987 Buick GNX

I built this car for the Stars and Stripes Seasonal, and I have to say, it is a blast to drive, but has probably the worst exhaust note in the game. Really disappointing, I thought one of my surround speakers was blown it sounds so bad (left rear).

Anyway, only snapped one of these after goofing off a little bit, I'll add to it later, but this photo made me laugh!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks man!

Yeah, number 9 I was literally just messing around with camera angles, thought it was fun. Need to do a serious overhead shot in my next series. Racing the GTR Black Edition at Nurb 24 this saturday, will make for some good photos!

Race 30: Nurburgring 24h
Car: Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
Laps: 5
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: March 9, 2013

I tried a totally new editing method this time, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

jay*doc

Nice general toning in this last set. Great choice of location fo shot 6, it's a little bit too much dark but it's quite good

This is my 1974 Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1600 GSR. Another car that I built for a Seasonal, the Japanese Classics to be exact. After the seasonal was complete, I took it over to Tskuba Circuit for a little photoshoot. I hope you enjoy!

I arrived very early, and no one else was on the track yet, so I snapped this.

After making my way through the paddock, I emerged onto the track..

Time to see what it's got!

It's definitely not built for drifting, but it can get the tail out for a little fun!

All in all, I'm very happy with the car. I love the color on it, I think it adds to the classiness of the car, really fits it. Not overly low, pretty fast, and an all around fun to drive & great looking classic! Just don't pay any attention to the Grand Theft Auto Liberty City wing mirrors it's got.

Car Stats:

Color - (DLC) GT Old Generation 005-W
Wheels - Forgot to write down!
Aero Kit - None
Performance - Weight Reduction Stage 3, Window Weight Reduction, ECU, Engine Tuning Stage 3, Sports Intake Manifold, Racing Air Filter, Sports Exhaust Manifold, Sports Catalytic Converter, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Low RMP Turbo, Fully Customizable Exhaust, Twin Plate Clutch, Semi Racing Flywheel, and Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension - Fully Adjustable Kit
Tune - Inspired by: Outlaw Motorsports Garage

182HP, 450PP, 732KG

Quick Snap - 1966 Volkswagen 1600

Sometimes while I'm taking photos, I'm lucky to have my wife ask if she can try! I love watching her take photos and get involved with the game, she looks at it differently than I do, and our results are always very different. She even tried her hand at driving a stock BRZ the other night!

These 2 are by her. She prefers the San Galgano Abby photo mode:

These 2 are by me:

Thanks for looking!

It has been a while since I took photos! Here are a few from a recent Social Event I hosted. I've started a new Race Series, our first event will be a 1990's Japanese FF Race.

Quick Snap - 1966 Volkswagen 1600

Sometimes while I'm taking photos, I'm lucky to have my wife ask if she can try! I love watching her take photos and get involved with the game, she looks at it differently than I do, and our results are always very different. She even tried her hand at driving a stock BRZ the other night!

These 2 are by her. She prefers the San Galgano Abby photo mode:

These 2 are by me:

Thanks for looking!

Good one - It's rare to see someone's partner being involved in the game, to try snapping some pictures. :)

And over your latest update the images are of good showing too.

Thanks! I wish she would do more, but it's not often.

I really like a lot your Beetle set mate. Especially the third shot : very good angle and composition 👍

Back