stumbled across this in my travels

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 15 comments
  • 581 views
yeah, get the OH&S team on it right away!
(gawd, you want safety too??? :odd: )
 
Cool idea, but those things look uncomfortable as hell. I don't think I need to buy a $55 set of plans to tell me how to make a simple wood chair.
 
Originally posted by BadBatsuMaru
Cool idea, but those things look uncomfortable as hell. I don't think I need to buy a $55 set of plans to tell me how to make a simple wood chair.

but...but... it says it improves ur lap times....dont u want improved lap times? :D :p
 
Whoa, everybody in this thread is currently online. That's really amazing how active this message board is for a game that's 2 years old. It's nice to see a gaming community for something besides an online RPG :)
 
u forgot to mention that gt3 also includes ass raming AI :p
 
shouldnt that be ass raping AI :lol:
 
The thread as died because the char is uncomfortable..I've seen similar things like that, but they looked infinitly more appealing than that ramshakel erector set chair....
 
On the racebase site, it says that they think theres is the best designed race sim cockpit. What are the others?? Searching on Google only turns up stuff on the racebase.


GRNWTHNV.
 
Wow, that Mk III R6 thing costs about 1000 US Dollars with Metallic Paint, and ready to race! :eek:
 
Back