Stuntman Help!

Im on the Monster Truck Stunt and i cant seem to figure out how to finish it. the Green Bar that tells you how far you are in the Stunt doesnt move for like 4 laps, what the heck is going on!!????:( :mad: :irked:

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
If you dont have any help than why reply. So ignorant

Well I dont have much help either, because I havent gotten that far, but I would like to know the answer too.

Actually i just wanted to beat it for the Toys and the Cars but i looked at Cheatcc and got some cheats for all toys and cars :D But this thread is still open for people who wanna know the answer i asked at the 1st post of this thread.

Just keep doing laps and then after about 5 or so it will finish. You don't have to crush every car, just do the required laps and try not to flip, as you lose a lot of time.

I suggest when approaching cars decelarate so that you don't topple over and and lose all control of the monster truck this also works when you go on those mounds of dirt

If you need more help just ask I completed stuntman in 2 weeks

Just brake hard in front of every pile of cars, and try not to flip your truck. And stay in a straight line. 4 or 5 laps should be enough.

Back