Stupid AI names.

OcarinaSteala

(Banned)
Ireland
Ireland
Here's a thread to pay homage to all those bad AI names.
What I've seen so far: Joeri Blootacker. There are others but this one comes to mind. I'll start recording them now.

Last edited:
Here's a thread to pay homage to all those bad AI names.
What I've seen so far: Joeri Blootacker. There are others but this one comes to mind. I'll start recording them now.
If it turns out that there is actually someone in this world called Joeri Blootacker then you've just insulted him and his family haha
He has indeed. Joeri is a WMD Member since 2011, from Belgium....

Check out Willy Swerve in P43.

MessengerApp_20160124_193032.jpg

There was an Asuna Yuuki somewhere, I swear I saw the name and maybe one of the WMD people sneaked that name in. :lol:

Nothing will ever beat Dick Trickle old American racer NASCAR etc etc....

How about pre-war Grand Prix racer Dick Seaman? I actually read a newspaper article once that was entitled: How Dick Seaman became a Nazi hero. I kid you not... lol.

Check out Willy Swerve in P43.

I too have raced against the great Willy Swerve. Still looking for his brother Wontey

Didn't I read that beta members of a certain level names would appear as A.I .....I'm still waiting to met myself so I can report him to the stewards for testing......

Didn't I read that beta members of a certain level names would appear as A.I .....I'm still waiting to met myself so I can report him to the stewards for testing......

Yep, I forgot what level it was (and as such, I'm not sure if I'm in there somewhere also).

Paul Walker also appears in the Ginetta G40 Junior series. Apparently though it is NOT THE Paul Walker. Merely a coincidence....

I also achieved the "Credit where credit is due" achievment by hitting Andy Tudor.

Yes SMS staff and WMD members had their names or names of their choice, added as AI names. In some cases WMD members had requested the use of a loved ones name rather than their own. Folks might want to use caution when commenting about the "funny" names.

Back